LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Party Boy Becomes A Potty Boy (Private with DiaperedPhil and Maximusdignitas)

Some of the adults moved out of the way and created a circle of space for Christian. Meanwhile his old girlfriend and her new boyfriend volunteered to help mommy change him. The girlfriend came and put Christian's arms above his head and held them there while his mommy and the boyfriend undressed him and removed his used diaper.

"Aw it really is as small as you said honey" the boyfriend commented as he saw how small Christian was. They cleaned and powdered him and then started with the diaper.

"Ms we should just leave the pants off, it'll be easier to change him later if he is just in the diaper." to which mommy agreed and they left him in just his diaper and shirt

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

She held him down while he diapered Christian. Christian started to complain and the girlfriend looked over at his mommy who said "what did I say about what you want? You don't get what you want because you've been a bad boy. Maybe I should give your girlfriend here your new paddle and just step out for a bit, see what she decides since you won't listen to me" mommy suggested as she watched you get secured in your diaper

Mommy continued when you didn't say anything back and you were thickly diapered. "Alright everyone, I think it's time we had some lunch now that the baby has his fresh diaper. Who wants to feed him in his new high chair?" She asked the group. Several of the pretty girls spoke up and went to help mommy cut up Christian's food so they could feed him while the bigger boys picked him up and put him in his new high chair, locking the tray in place in front of him so he couldn't go anywhere

The girls were giggling now as they saw Christian's diaper fill his seat. They brought out a plate of food that had been cut into small pieces as well as a bib and several forks so they could feed him. "Here, put this on" one of them said helping the bib around his neck. "Open your mouth so we can feed you sweetie" someone else said holding up a fork of food

The girls were so excited with what they were doing that they didn't pay attention to much else. Mommy was standing off to one side and saw you looking at the bib and gave a nod and a smile as if to say she knew. One of the girls spoke up, "your mommy said you could go swimming naked later, won't that be fun!" She said excited as she tried to get you to eat some vegetables

• Like 1

(Sorry for the delay)

Christian sat there with his cheeks burning red while they mentioned swimming naked and normally he would have been ok alone by himself, but not with an audience of teens along with the fact that his ex's new boyfriend who already commented earlier about his size.

• Like 1

"Aw that's cute, but babies don't talk back to the adults" someone said condescendingly as they held up more food. Upon seeing that you were still upset with them someone else said, "get the paddle, he needs a spanking for being rude and then he can go in the pool naked"

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like 1