LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Party Boy Becomes A Potty Boy (Private with DiaperedPhil and Maximusdignitas)

Stacy was Christian's mom. She knew that Christian was smart and he did well in school, but she worried sometimes that he would get himself into too much trouble outside of school. Because of this she made sure that Christian checked in with her and his dad often enough that she could know where he was and that he was safe. Last weekend Christian had wanted to take their car to go out with his friends, and even though Stacy had told him no Christian took the car out anyways. His parents were waiting for him when he had come back home and they had grounded him for a few days.

Earlier in the day Christian had come home complaining of being sick and needing to sleep. Stacy agreed and let him sleep. She had been checking on him every so often to see if he needed anything, but he had not. As it got later in the night she figured he was probably asleep, but she went to check on him one more time after 10PM. She discovered that he was not in his room and started to panic. She texted all her mom friends to see if any of them knew where he might be. One of them texted Stacy back and told her there was some sort of party going on and that her kid had tried to sneak out to go to it, but had been caught already. She sent along the address and added that the kids were drinking. She went and told her husband she knew where Christian was and she was going to go get him. She was furious at him for sneaking out and even more so if she found he was drinking. Grounding him had not worked so she would need to do something he wouldn't forget so easily. She drove to the drug store first and bought a package of diapers, put them in the car and put one in her purse. She walked into the house and started looking for Christian. When she couldn't find him she started asking people "Have you seen Christian? His mommy needs to talk with him" and she did this until one of the high school football players pointed her in the right direction and she found him, drunk.

"Christian! Explain yourself young man!" she hollered over the music

• Like 1

Stacy saw how he was stumbling trying to get off the couch and knew he was drunk. She was angry with him now because he knew he wasn't supposed to drink. She stepped over and stood in his path "Oh no sweetheart, you wanted to be at the party so badly we're not going anywhere yet. I told you before that you have to tell me or your dad where you are going and you snuck out to get drunk. I think that deserves a punishment for disobeying mommy" she said loud enough for other people to hear. People were starting to gather around them to watch the exchange and the music got turned down so that everyone could hear.

"Now be a good boy and take your pants off so mommy can spank you" she said standing there with her arms crossed

When Christian hears his mom Stacy start off with a comment about not leaving the party yet, his first thought was that she was going to let him hang out and he was happy because this was one of the best parties he had been to in a while.

Stacy waits patiently for him to do what she had said. When he finally responded she frowned and sighed as he tried to make his way through the crowd. Stacy could tell that the people in the crowd were interested in what was going on so she said "Who wants to help me give little Christian a spanking?" Stacy sat down on the couch while a few people from the crowd redirected Christian back towards his mommy. A couple of strong students held Christian upright while a pretty girl took the honor of coming to him and pulling his pants down so he was fully exposed in front of everyone. Stacy helped guide Christian across her knees with the help of the other two boys he was held still.

"You will not curse at me young man, and I will spank you wherever I want when you misbehave." Stacy said as she gave 15 hard spanks on his bare bottom. People in the crowd were laughing and pointing and someone said something about a diaper. Stacy looked up and said "Oh did you hear that Christian, your friends think you should be in a diaper. Well, I have one right here, how about we do that next" she said smiling

Stacy pulled a big white diaper out of her purse and started to unfold it.

"You're going to be a good boy and stand there while I get you diapered" she told Christian as she taped it in place, making sure it was tight. She pointed towards the door now and said "walk your little diapered butt to the car little boy. I'm inviting everyone here to our house tomorrow to see what happens when you don't listen to mommy. Maybe they will bring some presents for the new diaper boy they'll have in their classes" she said as she made sure people passed around the address to the house on their way to the car

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Stacy heard someone ask what size diapers they should buy for Christian so she told everyone "he doesn't have much going on down there so you can get the toddler sizes with all the cute prints on them" and several people laughed. One guy went as far as to come to the front of the crowd and give him a quick spanking as he walked saying "no wonder he lost his girlfriend, what girl would want to be with something so tiny" he laughed as Christian walked by.

Stacy made sure he got in the car and then announced, "I'll get you cleaned up and then shave you before bed. If you're good you can pick out your PJs" she said as she started to drive home

When they got to the house Stacy looked at him and said, "alright, go on to the bathroom and I'll help you shave and shower before bed."

She went inside with the rest of the bag of diapers and quickly changed into a swimsuit so she could be in the shower with him to be sure he got clean. When she came in with the razor and shaving cream she could tell he was still upset "what's wrong sweetie?" She asked

Stacy heard what he was asking when she came in and replied "I'm here to shave you dear. Also, I don't appreciate your tone. I told you before you are not allowed to sneak out or get drunk so since you did now your punishment has started. Come here and bend over so I can shave you" she said getting the shaving cream ready for him so she could make sure his messy diapers later wouldn't get all that hair in the way

She shaved him thoroughly until everything was bald and clean. "There we go, that'll be so much better for your diapers" she said as she helped him towards the shower and got in to help Christian wash. "Now let's get you clean" she said as she started washing him

While Christian was showering Stacy stepped out of the shower but stayed in the bathroom and got her phone out. She sent a message to as many family and friends as she could and invited them to come see Christian for the party.

"Don't take too long in there honey or you'll start to prune" she said as she pulled back the curtain. "Come on out so we can get you in a clean diaper and to bed"

Mommy looks a you as you come out of the shower "what's wrong honey? Didn't you have a good time at the party?" I ask as I prepare the diaper and get the powder.

It's ok, you don't have to be embarrassed about your penis, we're going to hide it in your diapers from now on. You are not to use the big toilet or take your diaper off without my permission." She said as she finished powdering and taped the diaper in place. She handed him the pajamas which were purposefully too small and would show the diaper outline.

"Put these on and go to bed mister" she instructed

"You will use your diapers when you need to and I will change you when I find it necessary. At least a week if you're good, longer if you a naughty boy for mommy." She replied and then added "you're wearing them to school too, I already emailed the nurse about it, now finish getting dressed for bed" she finished

Stacy had told him that the nurse would change him, but if his friends asked to be able to change him themselves she'd probably allow it.

"Do you want another spanking for arguing with me? You WILL wear them at school because you decided not to listen to me. Now go to bed" she said glaring