LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spankings Given.

Alfonso

If you're feeling guilty and think that you need a spanking I'll give you one. Though if you think you need a spanking them you probably definitely do.

Just tell me your age and what you did and I'll give you a spanking just mummies and daddies do.

Or, if you'd prefer, you can PM me if you would like a little privacy.

Edited by Alfonso
Rephrasing

I kneel on the floor and pull you into a hug.

"You'll understand when your older Phillip. Mummy and Daddy love you very much but your sister needs a lot of help right now."

I push you away and wipe your tears with a handkerchief. "Your sister isn't as big as you are yet and

I walk up to your room and you tell me about how jealous you are of your baby sister.

"If you feel that way, you can go back to being a baby to." I say before picking you up and placing you down onto the bed.

I remove your pants and your undies and lift your legs onto the diaper position.

I place

Hi there,

Am baby loulou and am a naughty little boy that needs nappies day and night.

Last night, mummy didn't attached my mittens and i have been able to put my nappy off so this morning the bed is all wet and a little bit of poopoo....

I know i will get a severe spanking and probably spend the day in bed securly attached in the cot!

But who knows, might get away with it....not!