LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car seat or Harnessed

Hi there, im Jason from the Netherland. Are there here any others how like the feeling of sitting in a kids carseat chair? Or that like to go on trips and than be on a harness & leash?

First of all, welcome to the site RagsBoy!

Yes, although I haven't riddin in a carseat for many years, I think I would enjoy it. I like the idea of the buckle between my legs, pressing on my diaper.

CJ

Oh Fantasy to be in a car seat suitably outfitted for an adult with a 5 point buckling buckle that needs a special key to unlatch or

wearing oversize mittens to prevent tampering with the release or other features like door handles power windows door locks.

Wearing doubled up diapers with fancy frilly detail on the diaper cover and an oh so short hem line baby dress doing nothing to

hide or cover the diapers and the 5 point buckling harness !

With a paci clipped to the peter pan collar and a ba-ba bottle containing a favorite diuretic laxative what more could one want ?

Oh I can think of one more ultimate thing - a vibrating dildo and/or cock massaging device and control of its use !

Released and out of the car seat - with the devices powered by a portable battery pack - surely there is going to be some

trouble walking more so than just waddling along overloaded in diapers. A harness with remote controls should be the ideal

method of keeping things from venturing too far. Going too far out of range (leash) and small shocks leading to more significant

bolts to rein things in. Now the nice controlled walk in the park will not be spoiled by running off on a wild tangent and there would

be no need for potty breaks as one is wearing his own personal porta potty available anytime anyplace anywhere !

Thanks all for your answers. Who has really been out in the car and sitting in a childscar seat for REAL, so not as a fantasy but in real, going out and be driven to a place. Same with the Harness. Who has really been OUT in a Harness and go to malls, theme parks or busy Streets. I did Both by the way and LOVE It.