LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hubby Back in Diapers

Nancy2

His mom and his sister know because they are the one that told me they diapered him as a teen because of bed wetting. At first he pushed the bottle away and refused to take it but now he takes it but is embarrassed:-)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Can the bottle and paci: you are making a bad situation worse. if he does not like the diapers then infantilizing him further as his family did is just going to aggrevate it and make it harder to deal with as an adult and is total disrespect. Post toddler bedwetting is NOT the same as baby bedwetting. for babies/toddlers, that is the norm for older children and adults, it is a medical condition and a Doctor should be seen for this. When you start playing with SOMEONE ELSE'S medical condition, you tamper with psychological forces the power of which, or the trigger point of which you have no idea. It could let go in a microsecond with lethal results: just do not. Just because you or someone else thinks it is "cute" is no justification for infliciting it on the unwilling: It reeks of the childishly self-absorbed

This resembles something I saw in a "pet peeve" where some unthinking clown tells an incontinent "enjoy your diapers". Some can and do, if what I see here is truen and some cannot or just do not

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I started out leaking some but when I had accidents she put her foot down.She bought diapers pants and mattress cover so have been confined to diapers due to being a diabetic and some functionally incontinent.