LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hubby Back in Diapers

Nancy2

• 2 weeks later...

He is lucky to have a wife like this, that will support him no matter what. I have a wife of this sort as well, although I heard of many people stories - both women and men, that their partners didn't help them at all. It was very often the reason to break up the marriage and get a divorce, no matter if there were kids involved or not, therefore I started to appreciate my wife even more and so should your husband do as well - it's rare nowadays to have a person next to you, who will help you and support you in going through your life :)

My wife decided long ago that I should be in diapers and I happened to agree with her. As I was wearing diapers when we first met and continued to wear diapers after we where married, but at that time in our life I was only wearing diapers infrequently but was wetting them every time I wore them. I told her of my love of wearing diapers and wanting to need to wear diapers. It was long about our second year of marriage that we had a long talk about my diaper use and she asked me if I wanted to wear diapers all the time, I said I would love to if she did not mind and would stop wearing them if she wanted me to.

Just a up date we went to a very in formal meeting and while there needed to rush to the toilet well didn,t quiet make it wet all over the front of my pants pulled shirt way down to cover it.I guess my wife is right had I been in diapers no worry.You can see why never diaper less at night.

12 hours ago, sport said:

Just a up date we went to a very in formal meeting and while there needed to rush to the toilet well didn,t quiet make it wet all over the front of my pants pulled shirt way down to cover it.I guess my wife is right had I been in diapers no worry.You can see why never diaper less at night.

Been there and done that so I wear nappies all the time much safer in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...