LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be Careful What You Do Wearing Short Skirts!

The dress maybe less of a impediment to viewing but more or hazard getting in the way of the mechanical gearing - A skirt however and if a

mini-skirt would be a great deal more of a viewing hazard then a mechanical stopping motion.

Less imagination is required when the biker be it female or male is wearing the compression padded panties and the COLOR is white or pastel.

Every curve of the human anatomy is outlined in full relief almost like the garment was painted or decaled to the skin.

The only distraction to the outline is the padded panty portion in the crotch to ease the sitting on the faux non-dildo seat.

Without the padding this would be a high impact zone traveling on rough off roads.

Returning to the theme of the forum "Diapers"

60 years ago, girls had no problem with bicycles. There were girls' bicycles adepted for much longer dresses

This reflelcts mostly on the parents and gives some truth about what they used to say about raising trollops 50 and 40 years ago. I can wear a proper babydoll, which was used just for this purpose, over heavy diapers, and have been able to since I was 7, and you would not see a thing. Wearing a dress or skirt is an art but it was inculcated into every girl from the time she was very little. something that a grownup would taunt a careless girl with "I see England; I see France. I see [whover]'s underpants". Or if it occurred too much, a girl could count on being "put back in diapers and rubber panties" and live with what happened if she let THAT show. Not many girls over 4 wanted to be seen in rubber panties. They were such a conversation starter: "Isn't she a little old for...",

• 2 weeks later...