LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Nods

Terry looks at his granddaughter "are you okay honey, what's wrong, tell grandpappy. I know Freddie is stinky right now, but he will be clean soon, and it will smell of roses in here. I remember when you was his age. You did lots of stinkies, and me and your grandma changed you. Your daddy was the worst"

Tom blushes at this comment trying to hide his embarrassment.

Auroras cries grew louder feeling hurt and left. She didn't do anything wrong . If she said something she would get in trouble so she didn't and she was still left alone. The boys cry her parents ran to them but when it was a her no one cared. She felt left out again and more hurt than before. All the times her parents said nothing would change that they still loved her but it felt like the complete opposite her parents only cared about the boys and their needs

"Of course you won't. We know that Freddie does stinky messes and that you don't like it. We promise we are trying to potty train him as soon as possible. Things will get better I promise. You're still daddys princess. And that will never change"

"I promise it's true. We love you Aurora" I say offering my arms out for a hug

"I know its hard with the boys here, things will get better I promise, and Danny really wants to get to know you. They look up to you"

"we're always there for you, you know that" I say as I cuddle you

"Promise me you will make an effort with Danny and Freddie? I promise we will spend time together, just you and me and mommy, your grandpa and grandma have said they will look after the boys so we can have quality time together like it used to be"

cuddles you tight "things will get better"

after a while, Tom looked at his daughter "its dinner time honey" he says as he can smell the freshly cooked meat.

"want daddy to carry you?"