LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Nods and lets you change me. "tinky tinky peeeyew" he giggles

Terry cuddles his granddaughter not realising that her diaper was getting wet. "you seem too relaxed honey, are you okay??"

Aurora nodded and finished her pee comfy with her grandpa

Evelyn had danny cleaned up and got
The new diaper on him." All clean." She said tossing the diaper and quickly washing her hands before coming back and lifting danny into her arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora let her father take her tired from the days activities. She was slowly falling asleep as he carried her upstairs

Evelyn smiled turned on the oil diffuser on the nursery to get rid of the smell and carried danny back downstairs

" yeah that's fine dinner won't be ready for a while longer and she's probably tired from the park anyway." Lily said

" somebody's a snuggle bug." Evelyn said giving danny plenty of kisses while she carried him downstairs

I carry a sleepy Aurora upstairs where I change her as quickly as possible and put her into bed.

I head downstairs to make some drinks but pass my mom on the stairs "I would put Danny down for a nap before dinner. I put Aurora and Freddie down"

aurora was asleep by the time the new diaper was on her. As she slept her thumb found its way into her mouth

" You want a nap honey." She asked danny not wanting to force a nap on him."