LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at You and nods.  

We finally pull onto our drive and I help Aurora and Danny out who wakes up and holds my hand as I carry Aurora inside with the bags. "Daddy are we home?" Danny asks and Tom nods "yep. It's bedtime buddy. I'll just put Aurora in her crib and then I'll come and help you okay" 

Danny climbs the stairs in front of his daddy and sister and heads for his bedroom.

(Any chance we can start a new role play as well as the two we have?)

( we barely use these 2)

lily got out and grabbed freddie and the diaper Bag following behind tom she holds freddie gently as to not wake him. Once inside she hung up the diaper bag and headed to Freddie’s nursery to tuck him in

(Can we try a new one?)

Freddie stays asleep in his mommy's arms as he's carried up to his bed.

Danny uses the potty before he's put into bed and is changed into a night diaper and goes to sleep.

Tom heads for his room, gets changed and waits for Lily. 

(We could continue "brother comes home"? Or start new one based on that? Or the other role play we were doing with the two sets of twins?)

Freddie stays asleep, his diaper a little wet but not too wet.

Tom sees Lily come in "it's been a long day. I don't think our little ones will be up early tomorrow" I smile as I kiss you "night honey" 

( id rather not do another family one looking for something different)

” Yeah we should all sleep well tonight.” She said as she got changed quickly and got in bed.” Night honey.” She said

Danny was the first to wake up. He was wearing a night diaper and had to use the bathroom urgently.

He ran into his parent bedroom and started tapping his mommy "mama. Potty. Mama potty" he jumps down doing the potty dance.

Lily was sleeping peacefully  when she was suddenly waken up. She heard danny and sighed.” Buddy didn’t we talk about you using your diaper for night time.” She said as she stretched and sat up.” That’s why we diaper you.” She said as she got out the bed 

Danny stops doing the potty dance and just let's his diaper get soaked "Okay mama. I sorry. I wanna be a big boy though and use the potty when I can like daddy does"

Tom sleepily looks at them both "your turn to change him hon.  He's soaked his diaper now. But buddy you know it's okay to use your night diaper if me and mommy say it's okay" 

Danny nods and waits for his mommy to change him.

Aurora was still sleeping her diaper was heavy and wet.

lily laid danny on the changing table and grabbed a fresh pull up.” Anything left in you before i change you baby.” She asked

Danny looks at his mommy blankly before trying to push out his morning poop but there was no movement there

"No mama. I no poop yet. I go after food" he replies as he starts to pee again in the diaper "I go wee wee more though mama" he says as he finishes. 

Tom kissed his daughter and saw her diaper was wet but didn't want to wake her up. 

He headed into Freddies room next. He was asleep and just like Aurora, he was soaked as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Danny finishes using his pamper and lets his mommy change him. He knows he normally goes poopy after breakfast and his little body hadn't fully digested any food that he has eaten since his last bowel movement. 

Freddie smiles as he wakes up and sees his daddy changing him and makes grabby hands as his daddy puts the new nappy on him and picks him up once he's dressed and he carries him downstairs.  

Looks at you confused a little but I decide to choose a pull up as I want to try to be a big boy today.

"Pull up please mommy" he likes the Disney designs on the front with the buzz lightyear designs "mama I wanna see Toy story 4" he says happily.

Danny steps into the pull up but he's so excited he puts the pull up on the wrong way round. He giggles a little as he steps out and then steps back into it and it's the right way this time.

He knows his sister is still sleeping and can be moody if she's woken up so he doesn't shout or scream. He goes downstairs to watch cartoons.