LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

“ yeah she just woke up.” Lilynsaid putting aurora down on the sand.

aurora yawned as she was placed on the ground when she felt the sand on her little feet and smiled seeing they were at the beach 

Danny starts to slow down on building his sand castle. He walked over to his mommy and sucked his thumb "mama. Me sweepy" 

Looks at Aurora and lokks at Lily "I think our little girl will need her mommy to change her soon"

Looks at you "I can take her if you want?" I say as I get the things out of the diaper bag, along with a change mat.

Danny sits down next to his mommy and falls asleep, sucking his thumb

Dan nods and changes his daughters diaper quickly so she can go back to playing.  He puts a normal diaper on her as she said she wouldn't play in the sea. 

"There we go honey. All done"

Tom smiled and packed up the diaper bag and washed his hands.

He then unstrapped his daughter from the changing table and kissed her before picking up the diaper bag and carrying Aurora out of the bathroom, back to where Lily and the boys were.

Danny sucked his thumb as he slept, tired out from playing in the sea.

Tom carried her back and sat her down as he resumed his seat next to Lily after putting the diaper bag away. "All done, no surprises this time" I smile and just relaxes.

As she was place ddown aurora toddled back over to the water splashing about happily enjoying the cool water on her feet.

lily smiled.” We’re all good here ones fast asleep and his brothers playing with the sand