LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

• 3 weeks later...

The boys happily ate their dinner without any problems. 

Tom looked at Lily "I think they are enjoying their food. We should get going soon though" 

Tom nods as Danny finishes and looks at the play area, and looking at his daddy "okay buddy. Go and play for a little while" I say and he runs off to play. 

Freddie finishes his meal and i clean his face and hands and he drinks his bottle. 

• 4 weeks later...

Tom nods and let's Aurora play with the toy from her happy meal and looks at Lily "we can relax for a little bit while the  boys let off some energy" 

Danny and Freddie were having fun playing in the play area. They'd been playing for about half hour now although Freddie was in need of a new diaper as the dinner had been emptied into his already wet pamper. 

aurora was fighting back the urge to sleep as it had been awhile since dinner was over

lily watched the boys seeing them playing happily.” Couple more minutes and we should be heading home.” She said

Tom looks at you and nods as Danny comes rushing over "mama I gotta potty and me thinks Freddie made a poopy" he says while doing the potty dance.

Tom looks at Aurora "you okay princess?"

Danny holds onto his mommy "I think Freddie made a stinky?" He says "I saw him squat down by the slide" 

Tom looks at Lily "okay. When you bring Danny back I'll take Freddie" 

Looks at Aurora "you sleepy girl? Do you need a new diaper honey as this might be our only chance for a while"

Tom smiled at his daughter "do you want to sit with daddy until mommy comes back?" 

Freddie comes running back to the table, his diaper in obvious need of a change and he looks at his daddy and giggles.

(Liam? It's Danny) 

Tom takes Aurora and sits her on his lap and looks at his son, "buddy you are stinky. I'll have to change you when got mommy comes back with Danny"

Danny let's his mom remove his trousers and diaper and he sits on the potty and goes pee and a little bit of poop too. He then calls for his mommy to help clean him up.

Aurora rested against her daddy as she tried her best to fight off sleep 

lily heard her son and headed in and quickly wiped him clean before taping his diaper back on and taking him to wash their hands