LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom sees his son and picks him up and looks at him "okay buddy. You need to try and hold it for just a few more minutes. Let's get you two into diapers" he says, knowing Freddie has wet his diaper and will need a change.

He walks with his family to the family bathroom where he removes Danny's diaper and sits him on the toilet and starts changing Freddie.

lily gets out another diaper for danny before giving aurora a bottle to keep her content.” How about we stop at McDonald’s for dinner.” She said as she waited for danny to finish up

Tom nods in agreement as he puts Freddie back into the stroller after changing him.

Danny finishes and calls for his mommy "mama I all done. Diaper Diaper!" He says. 

Danny looks into the potty "mama I make poopy!" He says proudly, knowing he gets a treat if he used the potty and not his diapee.

"Pull up!" He says, wanting to be a big boy right now. 

Danny used a bit of toilet paper to clean himself "mama I did. See?" He says as be shows how he's cleaned himself. "Mama I did good?" He says proudly.

Danny steps into the pull up and puts it up over his privates and gets his shorts on or tries to, with some help from  his daddy.

He then leads Danny to the sink to wash his hands "there we go. Are we ready to go?" I ask Lily 

Tom nods and the boys follow him and they all go to the car and he helps Danny into his seat and puts Freddie in his car seat and helps Aurora.

I look at Lily "shall I drive this time?" 

Tom smiled and started the engine and soon enough they were on their way home "stopping off at McDonald's right?" I ask Lily as we drive down the road that leads to the main motorway.

Tom nods as he now focuses on driving, knowing it's late and that it's almost dinner time so they would need to stop for food when they are near to home.

The journey goes by pretty quickly and soon enough, they are pulling into the McDonald's "we doing drive thru or going inside and eating?" I say to Lily