LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Tom picks Aurora up and cuddles her "aww, daddy's so sorry darling, I didn't mean to ignore you" he says "How can I make it up to you?"

Danny cuddles his mommy as he sucks his thumb and listens to his mommy reading his storybook.

I get some milk in a bottle and warms it up for her

I sit you on my lap on the couch and bottle feeds you and rocks you gently

**at this point, I have already got Aurora dressed and ready for bed

I cuddle her as I gently lay her in the bed once I know she is definitely fast asleep and I take the bottle and put it to one side, and close the door.

I head to the master bedroom to join Lily

Tom smiles as he gets into bed after getting dressed

"Yeah, Aurora just wanted a bottle before bed, and now she's fast asleep bless her little hear" I say as I smile at you and kiss you

Danny was in the family bathroom, he had got his diaper down and was on his potty chair and the door wasn't locked.

Although, this wouldn't affect Lily as the parents have their own bathroom

Tom wakes up, and, seeing that Lily was in the shower, he headed for the bathroom, only to find it was occupied and a small voice was heard inside "daddy help"

Tom headed in to find Danny had used the potty but had tried to empty it back into the toilet

"Buddy, maybe you should let daddy empty it for the time being" Tom says, seeing the mess on the floor

Tom cleans Danny up and gets a fresh pull up on him. Danny runs back to his room so that Tom can clean up