LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adoption or replacement private

Lily woke up and headed to the shower to get ready for a big day. She and her husband were supposed to be going to the orphanage to bring home some new kids to join their family. They already had a 7 year old daughter aurora but lily couldn't have anymore kids naturally so she wanted to adopt

Tom wakes up and gets up, hearing his wife in the shower, he heads in to his daughters room and smiles at her

"Honey, its time to wake up, we're bringing your brothers home today"

Aurora woke up and heard what her dad said." Do I hafta go." She said she didn't want any brothers or siblings in general

Lily finished her shower and went to get dressed before checking the other room to see if they had everything for the kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smile at you "Honey, it will mean you have someone to play with at the park. Besides, you'll be going to school so they'll be here when you get home"

They were adopting two boys.

"Honey, they aren't babies. Danny is 4yrs old. He can't wait to meet you. Can you be daddys big girl and be nice to them? It's not easy for them to come to a strange place. We want this to work"

I laugh

"Honey, we need to make them feel welcome. if you think they are coming to replace you, you are wrong. you'll always be our number 1 girl, we just want to extend our family a bit"

*waits for Aurora to get dressed and I carry her downstairs*

"she isn't very happy about sharing her stuff with the boys, can you talk to her while I get ready" I say, kissing my wife

" sure the house will smell of diapers now." She said as she headed down for breakfast

"Morning honey morning aurora." Lily said seeing both her daughter and husband come down. She put 2 plates on the table and one for herself as she sat down to eat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lily sighed." She hasn't wanted any sibling for awhile. I wish I could have had another baby when she was little it would be easier that way but in sure she'll get used to the idea soon enough." Lily said as she finished her breakfast." Today's a big day let's not ruin it dwelling in things we can't change

Tom comes back down and kisses his favourite two girls. He loved it being the three of them but they had always wanted a sibling for Aurora and this was the only way and the care home doesn't break up siblings that are young.

"Honey I promise things will be okay. I promise you we will still have special time together"