LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My introduction, also hi!!! ^o^

Hi all, my name is Claire!
Ok so, first off, I am a girl, but it didn't start that way. About 25 years ago I was born and assigned Male at birth, but over the years of my life I didn't feel like that fitted who I am as a person. Once I turned 19 I decided that I would begin taking the necessary steps to start transitioning from Male to Female, and at 22 I finally started hormone replacement therapy. Over 3 years has passed, and now I'm feeling so much happier with how I identify, and present myself. Speaking of identify, I'll put here that I also identify as pansexual, but am a homo romantic. This is a tricky one to explain, or I'm just over complicating it, but for me I'm attracted to the female image. So a person could identify as Male, Female, Transgender, a Cyborg ninja etc. and if they come across as feminine then I might find some attractions in that person, but masculine traits are a turn off for me.

Now here what I like to do is put down my top 5 things I think are interesting about me, kinda like conversation starters lol!
1. Ok, first up, I'm a gamer girl and am into mostly RPGs. I really love the final fantasy series, FF7 Crisis Core goes down as my favourite, but my number one game is Dark Souls <3
2. I really, really love Hello Kitty.... No seriously, look at my photos and you are almost guaranteed to find some sort of Hello Kitty related material kicking around :)
3. My pet is a psychotic River Murray turtle who is not timid or shy like

Well, welcome to the site.

Really a big introduction, and so much to cover.... so I am just going to go with a simple, I love Dark Souls, played the entire souls/blood series, but Dark Souls 1 is my favourite of the Souls games, as without all the depressing story of the other 2 games, it just felt like a quest to slay titan like enemies :P

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kira said:

Well, welcome to the site.

Really a big introduction, and so much to cover.... so I am just going to go with a simple, I love Dark Souls, played the entire souls/blood series, but Dark Souls 1 is my favourite of the Souls games, as without all the depressing story of the other 2 games, it just felt like a quest to slay titan like enemies :P

Yeah my introduction is more on the larger scale lol, but I try to make it easy to read with different sections so as not to bore people >.< I've played every version so far, Demon souls, Dark souls 1-3 And Bloodbourne, and I agree with Dark Souls 1 being my all time favourite! I had so much fun with that installment, the others are fantastic in their own right, but none were able to get my love away from Dark Souls 1.

I wouldnt mind covering all 5 sections, none of it really bores me, but I do like the attempt to make it more easy to read :P

I am sort of actually torn, Dark souls 1 is my fav in term of story, with out the rest it just feels like a difficult but amazing quest, the rest sort of just make it feel like that fighting wasnt worth it T-T But combat wise, I love bloodborne the most, it's so simple with less armours and finding the 1 weapon that you like and sticking with it for good.

2. I am not an actual fan of Hello Kitty, but love the design and feel of it and have used it for an image I worked on, having a nice hello kitty logo on a pink dress, and kitty ears :P

3. Just turtles in general <3

4. out of what you listed, I have only heard a few songs from 3 days grace, I don't actually follow too many bands, with a select few (that I listen to more then 1 or 2 songs) reel big fish, gorillaz, and imagine Dragon. I personally am a bigger fan of stuff like game soundtracks, but generally, can find songs and styles I like from just about anything; TV shows, musicals, fan covers.

I like that you were into age regression first, most here tend to just think age regression is some one acting younger, and not it's own community and theme/subject (well easy to see why that is as there is little in terms of an AR community), AR has always been my biggest interest, even now ABDL stuff is more a secondary thing because of it.

Hi and welcome, Claire! :) I hope you like it here and make lots of cool friends! I'm always around if you're ever up for a chat! ^_^