LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First cloth diaper

The time to ask that question was BEFORE you got it. You will probably be disatisfied AIO's have had a bad reputation for decades. Do not sleep on your side

On 2017-07-03 at 3:59 PM, Comfortably diapered said:

Hey everyone I just bought myself an AIO haian diaper from Amazon. Has anyone had experience with this specific diaper. It's got the plastic outside how should I care for it and any tips. It's my first cloth reuseable

Unfortunately you won't be happy with an AIO, got myself a kushies AIO from Rearz before I did my research, it can only handle 1 wetting max before it leaks at the gathers, you can hear the urine sloshing around, and it's so big and bulky I wouldn't dare go outside or be around people I know while wearing it.

Damn it's unfortunate AIO don't work very well. I really don't like cloth diapers in general but figured I'd give this a go. Still waiting on Amazon to deliver. It might just be my lounge around diaper and not really use it.

14 minutes ago, Comfortably diapered said:

Damn it's unfortunate AIO don't work very well. I really don't like cloth diapers in general but figured I'd give this a go. Still waiting on Amazon to deliver. It might just be my lounge around diaper and not really use it.

I forgot to mention that they are quite soft and fluffy. You can always wear it over a disposable that is what I did for as long they lasted which wasn

Calling an AIO a diaper is like calling a barrette a tiara, a butter knife a kriegsmesser or a go-kart a Masaratti

I have been in the same diaper for over 12 hours and it may be 14 before I change. It is just very damp

For a lounge around diaper, you want something that you can go a few rounds with before it is time for a change. Here is what it looks like

diaper4a.jpg

With my rubber panties, a must with cloth diapers, over it

legs.jpg