LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Kayla was getting mad how everyone was talking about her being wet. She got in the car and her grandma gave her the picture that she colored. Great I was hoping she forgot that she thought to herself.

"Bye baby cousin thanks for the pictures." Linda said happily as her cousin was headed home.

Kayla sat in the back seat in her wet diaper just looking forward to getting home.

Kayla was mad what was she supposed to say.

"Yeah I know-- what the fuck!" she said as she turned her head and it was a big banner

"It's a girl! It read..

"What the hell is going on!" she was super pissed as the whole neighborhood would think either she or her mom had a baby!

Mary gasped as she heard Kayla and smacked her diapered bottom

"Baby girls don't say those kind of words. I'll tell your mommy that when she comes...oh here she is, I bet you missed her didn't you!"

Kim looked shocked, she grabbed Kayla and dragged her over to the front porch, sitting down. In one quick motion she had yanked the girl over her lap and ripped her diaper off.

With her bottom unprotected she began a steady rythm of spanks to her bottom, being in the wet diaper had made Kayla's bottom more sensitive to her mom's hard spanks.

"No mommy please please this has gone too far!" she cried kicking her feet as her diaper was ripped off exposing her wet bottom. After just one smack she realized the spanking hurt worse then normal.

"Owe mommy it hurts!" she cried and cried.

"Pl--please I'm sorry!" she cried

It sucked even mote cause she knew she had more punishments that laid ahead.

Grandma brought the bags in so Kayla saw nothing that was going on.

"Hi you must be Sara the babysitter." she said entering the house.

"Nice to meet you I think you have your work cut out for you my granddaughter can be a handful, and she's not at all happy about being a baby again!" she followed Sara to the nursery.

"Oh my you guys did a great job, any baby girl would be happy to have this room." she looked around. Smiling very pleased.

Kayla was crying just like the baby she now was! She was getting tired of the spankings as it seemed she was always getting in trouble!

"What did she say!" she thought to herself. She just followed her voice. What the hell is she doing in my room! She thought to herself.

Once she was up the stairs she saw the plaque baby K's nursery. Then she walked in seeing the crib and Sara.

"What is this shit!" she yelled

"Shut up wh--what is th--this?" she asked in total shock looking around the room. Looking at the crib, changing table and rocking chair and the stacks of diapers.

She was standing there in her wet diaper with her babyish haircut in a nursery now realizing this was going to be a lot longer then she imagined.

"I--I thought we were going to be friends and you were going to talk to my mom and tell her I've learned my lesson I have a fucking nursery this is insane!" she said yelling stuttering she was so mad and frustrated.

"We are friends, I'm helping your mommy to help you be a better behaved girl. We wanted baby Kayla to have a lovely nursery to sleep in. We should change your diaper but I think that bad language deserves a mouth soaping and then a spanking."

"B--but I've learned I'll be better and no I don't need a stupid nursery this has gone too far where's my stuff my phone, my lap top, my TV, my clothes!" she said looking around. She didn't open the closet to see her new baby clothes. She just noticed her dresser was missing.

"Fine whatever." as she knew this was coming anyways and she wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of crying or begging.

"She's my mom not mommy!" she said hating the way Sara talked down to her, she didn't even talk to her like they were equals. She was surprised when Sara grabbed her hand leading her to the bathroom.

"Please I don't need that!" before she could say anything else Sara had jammed the soap in her mouth.

"Mph gross how long!" she said with soap in her mouth it probably came out as gibberish