LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

"No none of that sounds good!" she whined laying down ready to get her diaper changed. She knew she had to be good, and the clean fresh diaper did feel good! Kayla laid there thinking it would be funny if Tiffany would be made a baby but she also knew Tiffany would fight it everyday!

"If you make Tiffany a baby does that mean I'm her big sister!" the thought of being in control of baby Tiffany brought a smile to Kayla's face.

Kayla laid there doing her best to pretend this wasn't happening! She felt a shiver run through her body as Sara touched her in her most intimate places.

"That's not fair!" she whined as she wanted desperately to be treated like anything other then a baby even if it meant just being like a big sister!

• 2 years later...

Kayla sat in her playpen looking around as today was a special day for her and oh how she hated it but she was helpless to do anything about it... She looked at the big banner that said happy birthday baby Kayla but it really wasn’t her birthday it was her baby birthday it has now been a year since she returned to babyhood and everyone knew about it... The girl she used to pick on was now her babysitter and Kayla hated it cause Sara was strict and had no problem spanking her or even putting her in timeout.. Kayla heard a knock on the door she had no idea who was coming over for her baby birthday.. 

Sara had become part of the family and had more or less moved in with Kayla and her mom. She was treated by Jessica as an equal, Kayla had got used to having to call her Aunty Sara, it still felt weird to her though. She knew any misbehaviour and either her mommy or Aunty Sara would give her a bare bottom spanking they always left her sobbing. Sara moved to open the door.

”Your guests are early, I’ll let them in and then take you for your diaper change and get your pretty dress on”

She opened the door and led Kayla’s former friend Tiffany and her mom in. Tiffany had made the mistake of trying to intimidate Sara and bully Kayla and ended up as the second big Baby in the school. She was dressed in a frilly party dress that did nothing to hide the big bulky diapers underneath.

Sara approached the playpen and took Kayla’s hand before letting Tiffany enter

”Kayla give Tiffany a cuddle and kiss and then I’ll get you dressed”

Kayla herd the voices and she wondered back to how all this started she could’t believe it’s been a year! Damn it this sucks I wasn’t supposed to be a baby this isn’t fair.. Her time was supposed to be limited but she kept acting up and now her baby punishment has been extended for how long who knows.. She looked at Sara who was now much more mature then she was Kayla was very jealous!  “Ok aunty Sara.” She said as the words left her mouth it was like poison.. The one bright spot is Tara was now a baby too... Unlike her she knew Taras time as a baby was coming to an end while she had not end in sight.. Kayla rolled her eyes and hugged her former friend.. She then kissed her on the check she was shocked when Tara grabbed her diaper and patted her it was like she was saying you’re the real baby and don’t forget it! 

Sara took Kayla to her bedroom as Tiffany’s mother was heard telling her to be on her best behaviour today.

”well baby, looks like Tiffany is still a baby, he mommy did say that she might start potty training soon. Now you’re to be on your best behaviour today and be thankful for all the presents you get”

Sara busied herself changing Kayla’s soggy diaper and dressing her in a frilly dress similar to Tiffany’s

”If not then you know that Aunty Sara has her paddle ready don’t you”

“Can I start potty training!” She knee at some point they’d have to cause she also knew she was now diaper dependent.. She laid there thinking it would be embarrassing if Tara got to pull ups while she was still stuck in diapers.. “Ok.” She said as she can just imagine she’ll have to thank everyone for the gift knowing it will all be a baby gift... Kayla listened as the tapes of her diaper was ripped apart.. Once she was changed she felt fresh and clean and she loved the smell of her diaper and the powder... The baby cringed at her short frilly babyish dress.. “Yes Ms Sara.” Kayla hated how she was expected to call her aunty Sara or Ms Sara.. “Where’s my mommy?” She felt so babyish saying that but after so many spankings she knew better then to call her anything but mommy she was a baby and that’s what babies call their mommies.. “Oh is she out buying my cake?” She remembered her mommy saying something about a cake and a stop to make.. 

“‘Mommy is out collecting your cake and picking up your cousins and grandma for your party”

Sara put the wet diaper in the diaper pail and smiled 

“Kayla, you can start potty training when me and your mommy think you are ready for it. Mommy did say she didn’t think you’d be ready for at least another year though. Besides you’re much nicer in diapers and baby stuff, wouldn’t you agree?”

“You!” She tried to figure out why Sara had a say in it.. Kayla kinda shrugged it off thinking this whole thing is weird... “Another year are you serious I’ve been good I can’t stay in diapers for another year!” She cried as she tried to do the math and even if she did get out of diapers then she would have to go through the pull up phase and that could all take close to a year and a half... “No I don’t agree I hate wearing diapers I’m older then you!l” she was going to do her best not to cry but she wanted too bad!! 

Sara looked at Kayla and frowned 

“Baby girl, I suggest you stop with the attitude unless you want to start your party stood in the corner showing off your bright red bottom. Remember how that happened at mommy’s birthday? You don’t want that to happen do you?”

Sara looked in Kayla’s eyes, as if she was daring her to argue and complain again.

”Kayla, me and your mommy are agreed in you treatment and it will continue until we both think you are ready to be a big girl”

Kayla replayed that night in her head it was so embarrassing after she was allowed to get out of the corner one of her mom’s friends diapered her and she treated her just like a baby cooing at her and everything it was so humiliating! Then to make things worse one of the teenagers are the party who was younger then Kayla got to feed her a bottle of course Sara was supervising everything and with Kayla’s already sore bottom she was in no position to fight or argue.. “Ye-yes I remember and no I-I don’t.” She stuttered nervously as she was frustrated.. “I don’t understand why you have a say in it.” She whined as Sara was younger then her and a classmate and now she was in control of I get out of diapers or not! Kayla was mad and confused.. 

Sara sat in the rocking chair and sat Kayla in her lap

”I get a say in it because I’m an adult, I’m your babysitter and you’re a diaper wearing and diaper filling baby. That’s why. Now tell Aunt Sara what you are and we can have a little cuddle before we go and see your friends for your party”

Sara stroked Kayla’s hair and smiled at her, she had grown in the last year to care for Kayla and while she still agreed this was the best action for her, she still had a soft spot for the girl.

Kayla always felt humiliated sitting in anyone’s lap sometimes cause they would pat or feel her diaper and she felt funny sitting there as her diaper touched people’s laps... She frowned as she was scolded and she was relieved when she wasn’t getting a spanking... “Fine I’m a diaper wearing and a diaper filling baby!” She said frustrated and embarrassed! She hated how Sara played and teased her at times and it was so unfair cause she had to or Sara would spank her! 

“Good girl, now I know mommy wanted you to have a bottle at the party, how about I give you one now? Just me and you, would you like that?”

Sara smiled knowing that if she said yes she’d still get one at the party.

”Give you a bit more time to ready yourself for the party and seeing everyone...it’s up to you. I won’t punish you if you say no”

Kayla thought Sara was being nice and it would save her from being humiliated later so she decided a bottle now instead of later would be best.. She knew the down side was she’d be wet later and probably changed in front of everyone but she can’t have it all! “Ok.” 

Sara smiled and after putting Kayla in the playpen in her room went to fetch a bottle of formula, she mixed in a laxative and brought it back before opening the playpen and sitting down in the chair again

”ok, come on baby, crawl to Aunty Sara so she can feed you. Come on you can do it. Good girl”

She smiled as Kayla crawled over and allowed herself to be lifted into her lap. Sara pushed the nipple into her mouth and held Kayla close as she drank, occasionally rubbing the front of her diaper.

Kayla sat in her playpen waiting for Sara to return... “ok.” She said as she climbed out of her playpen and was forced to crawl what was embarrassing is Sara clapped and encouraged her like it was a big accomplishment.. Once Kayla reached Sara she was cradled I her lap and the bottle was teased to her lips and she drank, she tried to think of other things as she was being rocked.. She smiled happily as Sara began to rub her diaper.. 

Sara smiled, she could feel that Kayla’s diaper was damp already, she knew that the laxative would take effect before the party got started properly.

”Now Kayla, there’s going to be a few people at the party but they are all people you know. I know you’re worried but Aunt Sara will be there to look after you so try and enjoy yourself”

She pressed her hand against the damp padding and rubbed slightly, soon the bottle was empty and Sara took Kayla by the hand, leading her to the living room. As they entered, Kayla could see Tiffany stood in the corner with her dress up and diaper down as she rubbed her red bottom.

Kayla and Tiffany’s mommy’s were in conversation and Kayla’s grandma and cousins were eagerly awaiting the birthday girl. 

Kayla maneuvered herself against Annie’s hand trying to continue the stimulation.. “Who’s going to be there?” She didn’t like the sound of things! Kayla hated how she couldn’t do anything without an adult holding her hand or she could crawl..  The baby waddled into the living room and she looked over at the corner and saw Tara and Kayla knew that could easily be her! 

As they entered Kayla’s cousins ran over and started to lift the hem of her dress and pat her diaper, they still thought it was funny that Kayla was older than them and she was still the baby.

Jessica looked and smiled as Kayla held tightly to Sara’s hand. 

“Ok, now the birthday baby is here we can start the party, the first thing is pass the parcel so I want all the children sat in a circle”

Tiffany’s mommy walked to her daughter and fastened her diaper back up before sitting her on the floor, Sara led Kayla to the side of her and made sure to sit down behind Kayla and stroked her hair

Kayla was about to slap their hands when her stupid cousins touched her diaper laughing as they patted her diaper lifting up her dress and teasing her.. To them she was like a life size baby doll.. She was ready to tell them off and slap their hands but when Sara squeezed her hand and gave her that adult look that said don’t you dare or you’ll be in serious trouble she stood their humiliated as she had to stand there and let them do what they wanted.. Kayla wanted to say she wasn’t a baby but she’s have better luck saying the sky wasn’t blue she looked over at Tiffany smiling on the inside how she was being treated just like a baby now she’ll now what I’m going through! She thought to herself she sat down and noticed Sara was right behind her.. Damn it I can’t do anything or she’ll spank me in front of everyone! 

Sara watched as the children played pass the parcel, everyone got a piece of chocolate under each wrapper until the last layer came off and Tiffany held up a teddy bear which she frowned at until her mommy made her hug it tight.

”I have an announcement to make, I was thinking of putting Tiffany through potty training but instead I’ve cancelled her college application so I can keep her as a baby longer” Tiffany’s mommy declared excitedly.

Sara brought Kayla over to her side and kissed her head as she tried not to laugh at the look on Tiffany’s face but smiling as she knew that everyone would be focusing on Kayla soon and gave her tummy a little rub.

Wow Kayla was shocked and knew Tiffany would hate that she knew all too well that Tiffany would yell and scream and protest but she also knew after her spanking she couldn’t take another one.. Kayla hated that cause after every spanking they had to be careful not to get another one! It took her awhile to learn that, she used to think they just gave me a spanking so they can’t do it again but they could and they did! Ugh why are they always making me kiss her! She thought to herself finding it odd that the only ones there that were wearing diapers was her and Tiffany!