LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Tiffany wanted to scream Sara was in charge of everything and she hated it! She seemed to really enjoy the control she had! Tiffany thought to herself as she sucked her pacifier for comfort.. Kayla frowned as she knew Sara didn’t just talk she backed up what she said and she was sure she would make sure her and Tiffany were indeed baby girls.. 

Sara smiled and took them both by the hand and led them downstairs

”now, I know you were supposed to be going back to school today but they need more time to  sort out stuff so I’ve rang and moved our holiday so we’re going to go today, I’ve already packed for Kayla and Tiffany, your mommy is coming with your things, I want you to tell her about breastfeeding or I’ll tell her and make it more embarrassed for you, plus I took photos of you breastfeeding from me, if you refuse to talk to your mommy then they’ll find their way onto your Facebook and the school website....”

She grinned, knowing that Tiffany would be torn between what to do

Sort out stuff! What’s she talking about Kayla thought as she listened to Sara warning Tiffany about telling her mom about breastfeeding or the pictures could end up online... Tiffany could’t believe what she was hearing she never could allow those pictures to go to Facebook or the school site.. Damn her I can’t tell my mom I like breastfeeding! She was stuck and didn’t know what to say or do!