LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Sarah smiled and looked at Kayla.

"Drink it up, you haven't had anything to drink since breakfast"

Sarah looked at the group and frowned

"That's enough, leave Kayla alone or I'll have to get her mommy to phone yours and recommend the same treatments"

Tiffany glared at Sara.

"Whatever you did to Baby K is one thing but I'm glad you did now I can run this group the right way and if you threaten me again I'll just put you over my knee and spank you myself!" Tiffany said with a smug arrogant smile as she strutted off..

Kayla began drinking not wanting to get in trouble.

Sarah looked at Kayla and smiled

"Good girl for drinking. Now however did you get along with Tiffany? She's not a nice person, if she carries on then she will end up being your baby playmate!"

Tiffany was spitting fire.

"That bitch who does she think she is to threaten me!" She said slamming her books and purse down sitting at her desk.

Kayla smiled it would be funny to see Tiffany having to listen to Sara too and have her be babies the same way she was.

"No she's not very nice."

Kayla sat her cup down..

"Now that would be funny to see her in diapers."

"If she carries on being nasty to you and me then I'll talk to your mommy and she'll find herself wearing and using diapers herself"

Sarah took the sippy cup and put it away just as the teacher walked in to start the lesson

"What do you mean who would be the perfect target and I'm not sure I think Sara needs to be reminded who she is!" Tiffany seethed she was mad at how Sara talked to her. She didn't know what to do or say.

"I'm not sure but I think it would be funny if you could make her a baby what are you thinking?" Kayla said to Sara smiling.

Brenda smiled "it would be kind of funny to do what you said and give her a good spanking, maybe we could embarras her and Kayla at the same time. Use one of Kayla's diapers and her Sarah in it then walk them both through the canteen in them!"

Tiffany was getting excited and encouraged at the same time!

"That would serve that bitch right for threatening me and by making her a baby like Kayla would be so humiliating for her!" she said like a diabolical madman in a movie trying to take over the world. The only thing missing was the mincing laugh.

Kayla smiled.

"Do it that would be so funny!"

Sarah smiled at Kayla

"I think at breaktime I'll head to the office and phone your mommy and tell her, then she can get things in motion. It would be nice for you to have a baby playmate. I don't mind changing and spanking 2 babies. It won't be too hard, but Tiffany might fight a bit more than you"

"Well I was thinking I've learned my lesson and I've been good so you can teach Tiffany and I don't need to be a baby anymore!" Kayla whined getting mad starting to realize she may not be getting out of this like she thought she was. I don't want a playmate! She thought to herself.

Tiffany looked at Brenda.

"Maybe tomorrow morning I'll confront her and I'll scare her and threaten to spank her and show the whole school she's the same Sara she's always been!" Tiffany hissed she was so mad that Sara stood up to her and threatened her!

"No." she said softly defeated knowing she was going to be a baby for a long time cause Sara was right her mom wouldn't just make her rook into a nursery for a month or two.

"Umm Sara sorry Aunt Sara do you know how long my mom's going to punish me like this?" she asked hoping it wouldn't be too long then she could count down the days.

Tiffany sat there having all kinds of thoughts run through her head, she didn't quite know how but she was going to get Sara back..

"Brenda do you have any ideas what we should do to Sara and even that big baby Kayla?"

"I will I will but damn, I--I mean darn we're only a month in does that mean I'm going to be a baby for my birthday and Christmas!" she said thinking about everything as that was really going to be embarrassing.

Tiffany smiled she was petite and Sara and Kayla both were taller then her.

"Will you help me!" she asked

"No I won't I'll never get used to this crap!" she said getting mad thinking of all the things or even Sara might do to her. She wondered would they throw her a baby birthday including a baby decorated cake, what about for Christmas would they make her get pictures with Santa would her mom let her cousins change her when she was at there house on Christmas day. Then on easter would the make her waddle around in her diaper and hunt eggs.

"Please Sara I can't do it!" she cried starting to panic wetting herself some more.

Tiffany thought about it.

"I guess just hold her down and I'll spank her then put her in a diaper." she said smiling

"You could say something to my mom." she whined. She turned red when out of no where Sara just checked her diaper didn't ask her or anything.

"Hey." she said jumping back still not used to people just touching her like that.

She blushed bright red when Sara pronounced rat she needed to be changed.

"Sara you didn't have to say that so loud!" she hissed under her breathe as she was lead out of class.

Kayla felt just like a toddler as no one asked her anything she was told what to do and she hated the fact that Sara made sure to take her hand everywhere like she wasn't even capable of walking on her own.

"Seriously I can walk on my own!" she cried as they approached the bathroom.

"I wouldn't want you to get lost baby, we need to get you all clean and dry. If you keep moaning and whining then I'll be paddling while I change you. Is that what you want?"

Sarah walked into the nurses office carrying the changing bag