LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom i don't need a babysitter pvt sarahbedwetter

Kayla was mad but she wasn't going to argue, she took the diaper and walked over to her younger cousin.

"Katrina will you put baby Kayla in her diaper." she asked offering her the diaper.

She was worried what her mommy might say.

Linda just looked on smiling.

"Grandma we all got the baby some gifs." she said excitedly

Kayla did as she was told sniffling rubbing her sore bottom she was so embarrassed as everyone could see her if they looked.

"Oh my baby is even shaven just like a little baby girl." Lisa cooed.

Kayla didn't want another spanking so she said nothing but laid there as her younger cousin dispersed her.

Once she was done her cousin patted her bottom sitting her up.

She looked at the bags from babies r us.

The baby was upset at seeing the pink teddy bear and it even had a diaper on like she did it was a pampers baby diaper just like the one she had on!

"twack woo wat." she said in her best baby talk. Calling her Kat like she always did.

I'm going to throw this damn bear in the closet when I get home! She thought to herself.

"My turn my turn!" Lisa said excitedly

Mary smiled and watched as everyone seemed to like playing with the baby, she snapped a photo of Kayla holding her bear

"Ok girls, you can look after the baby while me and your mother talk, if she doesn't behave then you can spank her"

Lisa gave the baby her new pacifier promptly popping it her mouth.

Kayla sat there holding her bear sucking her pacifier feeling just like a big toddler.

"She looks so cute but I think I'd like a better picture Kat take over her skirt." Lisa said giggling like a school girl.

Kayla was steaming but she didn't want a spanking so she was going to be their baby doll and there was nothing she could do about it!

Katrina smiled and took Kayla's skirt off, revealing her diaper fully

"Smile for the camera baby. and now turn round and wiggle your diapered bum baby Kayla"

She was enjoying embarrassing Kayla after years of being pushed around

Kayla now just had a shirt on that said baby in glitter and her diaper sucking her pacifier holding her bear. She did poses for her cousins.

"Wh--what are you going to do with those?" she stuttering nervously.

"Probably post them on face book." Linda said matter of factly.

Kayla just wanted to go home nothing could be worse then this! She thought to herself.

"I'd say we did a good job her room has no traces of a teenagers room and her highchair will be perfect a long with her playpen she won't be able to get in trouble and the mittens will prevent her from using her hands." Kim said to Sara as she drank a ice tea.

"I can do whatever I can!" Linda snapped back.

Kayla blushes a south of no where without any warning she felt her cousins hands in her diaper checking her.

She just nodded not wanting another spanking. She so wanted to punch the smug brat!

"Wow that's a great idea dress her in different outfits and have her do different poses she'd look adorable."

After taking a few more pictures and talking to Kayla as a baby, both Katrina and Linda sat on the couch and ignored her for the most part, Katrina left her skirt off though leaving Kayla in her tshirt and diaper.

It was about 30 minutes later when Katrina stood up "Linda have you got your hair perming stuff? We should give the baby a new hairstyle"

Kayla was relived when they had her get back In her playpen, she was happy as they now seemed board with her.

"Yeah I do!" Linda smiled

"It's in my Nike bag run out there and get it and you and I can make baby pretty for her trip home to mommy."

Kayla moved around in her playpen causing her diaper to crinkle loudly.

"please not my hair it's fine." she whined

Kim nodded "Yeah I bet she would need a spanking!"

Karina ran out of the room and brought in Linda's things

"I'm sure her mommy will love her new hairstyle, we have to give her something more suitable for a baby. Should we ask grandma first do you think?"

Linda took the bag.

"No we'll surprise then I'm sure they'll like it." she said smiling at Kayla.

"Um No I think you should ask grandma first!" she said getting worried she didn't want them touching her hair.

"That would be perfect then she could never deny being a baby again!" Kim was really impressed with Sara.

Katrina looked worried

"im going to ask grandma, youve just seen how she spanks!"

Katrina left the room, Kayla was confident that they would say no, after a few minutes Katrina returned

"Ok, grandma said, as long as we don't cut her hair or shave it then we are fine to give her a new hairstyle"

"Quit being a baby!" Linda says to her sister. Watching her sister leave she looks at Kayla.

"Even if she says No baby I'm going to do whatever I want!"

Kayla cringes.

"Wh-what no you can't do anything to my hair!" she said stomping her foot wearing her diaper and a little t shirt holding her bear she looked just like a naughty toddler.

Kim looked at Sara.

"No she hates her diapers but after several spanking she knows she has no choice."

Katrina was glad Grandma gave permission

"Now Baby, you want to look pretty for your mommy, don't worry, the curls will come out in about a week and then we can do it again, wont that be nice?"

"No it won't be I'll get you back for this!" she said trying to intimidate her cousin. She looked at her glaring at her hard to be scary wearing a diaper and holing a teddy bear but she tried.

"Yes she will be in diapers 24/7!"

"No you see my sisters son James got into drugs and in trouble with the police a few years back and they tried this punishment on him either that or go to jail but they made him a baby girl to humiliate him more, so when my mom brings the baby home she'll also be back with new baby clothes."

"Ok." she said softly hating this baby crap she was looking forward to going home to get away from all this and beg her mom to stop as she learned her lesson.

Kim smiled.

"I get the mommy baby bonding time in the evening and weekends.' She said smiling at how Sara was getting into this.

Katrina and Linda spent an hour working on Kayla's hair and soon she had head full of curls.

Katrina held up a mirror, the hairstyle was something you'd see on a little toddler.

"Don't you look cute, yes you do!!!"

Kayla sat there as they both acted like they were stylists working on her hair. During the time she wet her diaper happy that none of them could tell. When they were finally done she looked at the mirror.

"No I don't my hair is ruined!" she cried frustrated

I can't wait to get home at least there wasn't as bad as this BS! She thought to herself...

Kim smiled

"I was hoping you'd say that and you'll have plenty of baby clothes to choose from."

She looked at the clock.

"Oh my look at the time the baby should be home soon is everything ready!" she asked excitedly looking around.

Great I'm going to go home in a wet diaper and Grandma's going to tell my mom she's wet and needs to be changed. What a nightmare it's just like I'm a real freaking baby! She thought to herself.

Grandma had been busy gathering up all the baby clothes and loading them in the car Kayla would have a nice new wardrobe.

"Great thanks again for all the help guess now we just wait for baby Kayla to return and see what she thinks about all this, I would imagine you might get to break in your paddle tonight!" Kim said smiling at Sara.