LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extreme Sports & Diapers?

SWet

My question is are there any diaper folk here that are into extreme sports? By that I mean skydiving, hang gliding, paragliding, motorcycle racing, white water kayaking, etc. (I've been into all of these at one time in my life) . Even though I'm a very dedicated DL, I never mixed diapers and these activities. Likely one of the reasons is the chance of injury and being carted off to the hospital in diapers would be way worse that any injury I could have sustained. I've had a broken leg & a concussion so I know the Emergency room all to well.

This is not to say that I haven't worn a diaper while out kayaking on a lake, taking a Sunday ride on my Ninja or doing a hike in the woods. There just is something about doing extreme sports and wearing a diaper that is incongruous. I'm sure there are actually diaper dependent folk who are doing some pretty extreme stuff (I actually corresponded with a fellow motorcycle racer who was incontinent).

So just wondering, extreme sports & diapers

well i'm diapered all the time, so they do mix. i don't do stuff *i'd* consider all that extreme, but i do like to skateboard sometimes, and i love snowboarding any chance i get. snowboarding and diapers actually mix pretty well. wearing all that gear, it saves so much trouble not having to strip a bunch of that off just to use the toilet.

• Like 1
well i'm diapered all the time, so they do mix. i don't do stuff *i'd* consider all that extreme, but i do like to skateboard sometimes, and i love snowboarding any chance i get. snowboarding and diapers actually mix pretty well. wearing all that gear, it saves so much trouble not having to strip a bunch of that off just to use the toilet.

I agree, I liked sking when I was a young teen, I would always tell myself " man I would kill to wear a diaper right now, so I won't have to take off my layers of cloth" and I it suck when your bladder and bowels hits you, but you are like forever away from the main lounge too.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I'm like you. When I'm out playing the diapers stay at home. Two wheels and a diaper sound like leak waiting to happen anyway. MX or trail riding would beat the crap out of it and a set of leathers for the street or track is hot enough as is. You would

I ride MC also and find it very difficult to wet while seated in my saddle. May have something to with the saddle shape? The few times I have rode padded I would be dry until I stood a red light and then wet like all get out. This of course leads to leaks, at least I dry fast while ridding.

As for being concerned about getting scraped off the highway while wearing, yea I have the same concern.

Reading I found some Iron Butt riders will go with a catheter and drip line down the leg so they don't have to stop. Of concourse these are the same guys that add additional fuel tanks and are knocking off 1000 mile days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Go motorcycle riding all the time while diapered, never have a problem wetting my diaper while riding, messing my diaper while seated on bike is impossible so I just stop, stand up off the seat, drop a load of poo in my diaper and continue on my way.

18 hours ago, TenaMaxislip said:

skiing is the best. I hate the toilets at ski lodges.

I keep meaning to do this, but every time I'm getting ready in the morning I talk myself out of it ... and then regret not wearing a diaper by mid afternoon when I need to go try and find a washroom ...

I used to do a lot of auto racing. Wearing diapers was essential for me since the track bathrooms were either closed, disgusting, or too far away. I always kept 3~4 in my duffle bag just in case.
I sold my car when I got with my wife to pay bills while she was in her 1st nursing program. I deeply miss racing and FINALLY have some extra income so I'll be buying a new-to-me car early next year. It's down to my dream car, a 93-95 Mazda RX7 R1/R2, a 92-93 Nissan Skyline GT-R, or a 11-12 Mustang GT track pack. All are in the same price range, so it'll boil down to if I can find the exact model I want. No matter what I'll have a few diapers, along with the rest of my racing gear, in my duffle bags. [emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, KMH8306 said:

I used to do a lot of auto racing. Wearing diapers was essential for me since the track bathrooms were either closed, disgusting, or too far away. I always kept 3~4 in my duffle bag just in case.
I sold my car when I got with my wife to pay bills while she was in her 1st nursing program. I deeply miss racing and FINALLY have some extra income so I'll be buying a new-to-me car early next year. It's down to my dream car, a 93-95 Mazda RX7 R1/R2, a 92-93 Nissan Skyline GT-R, or a 11-12 Mustang GT track pack. All are in the same price range, so it'll boil down to if I can find the exact model I want. No matter what I'll have a few diapers, along with the rest of my racing gear, in my duffle bags. emoji869.png

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised no one beat me to this...I like wearing diapers while snowmobiling. Just like skiing, no one will ever notice under all the clothing. I don't wet, and a dry diaper sure keeps my butt and fun parts dry and warm especially when the snow is loose and dusty. It's like role reversal; my riding pants can be cold and soaking wet from snow melt and my butt is warm and dry!