LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just woke up wet (No diaper)

I just woke up wet this morning. Normally this would be fine, but this time I wasn't in a diaper. I don't even remember feeling the need to go, which is weird because although I'm a heavy sleeper sometimes, I've always woken up to go. I just told my sister, who said she hopes I'm not regressing, which I hope too. I think tonight I'm going to put on a Rearz Safari right before I go to bed, and see what happens. The only problem with that for me is that I'm usually a front sleeper, so leaking out the top could be an issue. If anyone has advice, I'd appreciate it.

Same for me. It was a bit of an annoyance when I realized that I had to be very careful. Not be crude, but I find masturbation almost mandatory for falling asleep easily, but sometimes difficult if my diapers are on snug. If I do it without diapering and I'm tired I risk falling asleep before I diaper myself. I think it's funny though how I still just treat it like I did when I was a kid. change clothes, lay towels down, go back to bed and deal with it in the morning.