LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just received 2 samples, and tried the first one today. I don't know if ABU has made all their 2 tape products more improved, but from what I have tried these fit better, and absorb better. I wore it for 9.5hrs before leaking, and adjusted the tapes twice. I may have to give the cushies and SDKs another chance, but I really enjoy these!

• 2 weeks later...

Is this diaper all plastic? Cause it looks like it has more of a material like on modern baby diapers? Think its called cloth backed, but im not sure.. :S

Yes it's all plastic. I just tried these out and they perform well. It's also the first batch from ABU that I've gotten to use their new tapes, which I'm really diggin'. They hold on very well

On 6/29/2017 at 8:32 PM, gah!ghost said:

When was the last time you tried ABU? Since the owner change they have gone from making "play" diapers to products that are among the best out there.

I have a newer SDK 2.0 order, and they really are much improved over the old SDKs. But they are still not quite as nice as the Kiddos were.

I'm not sure how to explain it, but the Kiddos felt less stiff, and seemed to be less prone to leaks. But I only had two samples instead of a case.

Either way, I'm a fan, just wish they were cheaper. The ABU Simples cost less than the Kiddos, and are much thicker. You have to really like the printed design to pay more for less. I will probably buy a case anyway just for the variety.

Also I agree, the new tapes are amazing! Both on the Kiddos and Little Pawz.

Completely in love with ABUs Vintage range and I found Kiddo 2.0s to be amazing with the front waist band.

Gorgeous print, comfy, uber cute with the single tape per side and beautifuly absorbent.

The mediums sold out here in Australia pretty quick I am definitely wanting more.

Pictures never hurt. All three are the newest production run with the new tapes. Everything is the same except the front stretch panel. It does make a huge difference in how the diaper fits and feels when worn.

• Thanks 1

My favorite thing about the SDKs is how they don't offer front elastic just like the old Pampers! That said I'm interested in the Kiddo as a possible daytime diaper given that I think it would fit more closely with the elastic waistband. I love love love how the non-elastic waistband tugs at my shirts and makes it harder to conceal my diaper when I'm wearing an SDK. Even wearing them around the neighborhood with just a t-shirt and pants is a challenge to not expose myself. I love the thrill.

6 hours ago, billybobtombo said:

SoggySoCal - any chance of some "comparison pics" of the old and new panel? Thanks for the above though already.

I still have a few SDK V1's, but I've burned through all of my old V2's. I'm on my 4th case of V2's since they came out. The only changes I've noticed were the tapes on my second case we're about an inch lower than all the rest. My second to last case was one of the runs with the bad tapes and my most recent case is the newest stuff along with my Cushies and Kiddos. I can take pics of whatever you want. Just be little more specific.

I'm trying to figure out what to order next, so I got a sample Kiddo, a new Cushie, and some others. I'm smack in the middle of the medium size range but I wear larges because the mediums don't come up far enough for me but I really like wearing the large diapers. I wore the Kiddo overnight and when you put it on, the waistband hugs your tummy. But after I woke up it really wasn't doing anything different than the non-elastic waistband

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried most of the ABU's, and the newer tapes are great, was getting tired of them wearing out, orjust falling off the sides. These new tapes hold well, even after refastening. Did get a bad batch of ABU Simples recently though, some kind of manufacturing error that kept causing them to split up the backside, seems to have since been corrected, but an entire 40pk was ruined, had to use duct tape to keep that spot from tearing open, they did offer to replace them, but I don't drive so had no way to get them to the post office to ship them back or drive up to Everett and deliver them myself.. and sure wasn't going to pay for a cab so just dealt with it.

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

Well, I'm very late to the game, but I gotta say the Kiddos are pretty great. I never tried any 2-tape diapers until now because while i thought the Kiddos were absolutely adorable, I didn't think they would be a good fit for my body type, but when I saw ABU was sending them to the vault I gave in and ordered a pack. They actually fit great and stay on with no problems. As with all ABU products I've tried they hold a lot of pee, and the one I'm currently wearing is containing a load of runny poop with no signs of leakage. Now I'm sad I didn't try them sooner, but I will definitely try their other 2-tape diapers next time I order.

• Like 2