LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work diapers

Update you guys are spot on. I want to get tena maxi slip for work place. My questions are 1. Is medium the correct size for a 30 inch waist and second is amazon my best bet?

I did some looking around on diapers and I made up my mind to switch from small confydry diaper to tena maxi slip. In size small as my home and public diaper.

When I first started to wear diapers I was always worried some one would notice so I would buy the thinest diaper I could that would just manage my incontinent issues, at first diapers felt bulky and really noticeable. Now I wear thicker forsite AM/PM

Thank you rob. I am not incontinence. But I do notice when I lift things that. Are. Heavy or i am stress I pee abit. Funny I can wear. Diapers to bed without a problem. Its with people. I have. Done it around. People. Maybe. When my family caught. Me wearing in public that cause me to feel scare or embarrassing to wear and look a diapers in public. The tenA maxi slip are thin. So maybe. It will gave.that effect like getting use to the water temperature

I just read an post on adisc about. How to sleep in diapers and I can do it was hard to do but it must be the same and get. Tena maxi slip diapers

I decided to go for the tena maxi slip. And leave confydry diaper. I wrote to xp medical for help and they said to call them .how do i talk to them about size and tena slip maxi.

The following is thoughts that make me not wearing diaper : 1 diapers are for old and. Babies 2. If you can make it to restroom or can tell you need to go then there is no reason. 3 people. Will notice I walk funny or how come he never use. The restroom. That's all. I agree that I should. Wear the whole shift to avoid being found out and. I find it hard to retype the diaper back on

Yes my lunch hour I would for sure need to change and maybe the 15 min breaks as well. So all of the statements I listed in paragraph 2 I need to disbelieve in them. Inorder to go out in public in diaper. Oh last thing has anynody called XP medical and talk them to find out sizes and the best braid? Or should I just order two small tena maxi slips from amzon?

2 hours ago, Makena44 said:

Yes my lunch hour I would for sure need to change and maybe the 15 min breaks as well. So all of the statements I listed in paragraph 2 I need to disbelieve in them. Inorder to go out in public in diaper. Oh last thing has anynody called XP medical and talk them to find out sizes and the best braid? Or should I just order two small tena maxi slips from amzon?

Thank you for psychology part of wearing diaper. Which place is the right place to get sample of the tena slip I did check abu but cost 15 .I will checking it out

I wear tranquility atn's 24/7 so I do wear to work. I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for 8 years now and at work or out in public when people