LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Daily Wail article about kids not being toilet trained

On 10/7/2017 at 2:27 PM, Babyqtboy said:

I am not trying to argue I am trying to explain why it extremely difficult to expand the Spectrum. By enveloping Asperger's into the autism spectrum and eliminating it as a stand alone diagnosis the APA feels 99.9 percent confident that the spectrum fully covers every individual. There is criteria that needs to be met for a diagnosis but the rating on the spectrum scale allots for the severe non functioning to the full functioning patients.

4 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Since brains are like fingerprints and no two are alike, I doubt we will ever have a full understanding of what is happening in all of our brains. All I can say is see a psychiatrist if you want clarity on what is happening in your brain psychologically or a neurologist for physical.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:44 PM, spark said:

I really wish you were able to express yourself a little better because it can be a fascinating conversation, but given that you just told me to go see a psychiatrist puts an end to this part of the conversation.

On 10/12/2017 at 5:20 PM, Babyqtboy said:

I am not trying to be rude. I guess I really don't understand what you are trying to say. At first it seemed like you were implying everyone had autism and then it seemed like you were arguing that there was another end of the spectrum not already accounted for and then it jumped to understanding every individual brain, autistic or otherwise. For the last I was merely stating that there is very little understanding of the brain and thought process individually or collectively. To attempt to understand individual thought process would require a psychiatrist or a neurologist, attempt being the key word. As professionals we can have limited understanding of autistic brains or other brains with neurological disorders in so much that we can discern what is different from typical. In all reality we are probably still 50-100 years away from a full understanding of individual brain functioning to be able to specify the exact moment of pathways that lead to individual cognitive performance