LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else going to see the My Little Pony movie?

• 3 months later...

Just saw the movie on the 6th. Loved every minute of it. My only slight complaint is that I would've liked to see Discord have a part in it, but I can look past that. I thought the songs were well done as always, and Twilight being Twilight in the beginning, what with being all super technical to the princesses was awesome to me.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Just saw the movie on the 6th. Loved every minute of it. My only slight complaint is that I would've liked to see Discord have a part in it, but I can look past that. I thought the songs were well done as always, and Twilight being Twilight in the beginning, what with being all super technical to the princesses was awesome to me.

Awesome, can't wait to see it, comes out on the 18th I think in the UK

Does Scoots make an appearance in the movie?

My girlfriend and I went and saw it at the drive in for date night. Both heavily diapered, a huge batch of home made popcorn with butter and salt, two candy selections each and a large bottle of iced tea each. We never had to leave the car. We both enjoyed the movie too.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

Saw the movie at the cinema today, loved it, especially Pinkie Pie.

We were the only people in the cinema though, although I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if it was full of kids talking through the movie and and chewing pop corn loudly but I digress.

Thought it was well written and had a good villain and I love the Lukas Graham song

• 3 weeks later...