LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting. The fear out of wearing. Diapers

Makena44

Question

8 answers to this question

If you need to wear diapers because you really need to wear them - then wear them you have a reason for it and no one's business otherwise.

Of course you are advised discretion to

if you are wearing for medical IC issues pick your diaper based on absorbancey and fit not by makeing it more descrete (thin) I learned the hard way that I need to wear a thicker premium diaper to manage my bladder issues.

no one has noticed or said any thing in 2.5 years of wearing Dry 24/7's or my new day time diaper the forsite am/pm they are bith thicker diapers but work the best for me.

I am not incontinence. I would love to wear diapers around. People. And work. It gets boring just being alone. In diapers. I have size. Comfy diapers and I have. Use them with girls around during my dinner and nobody. Said a word

Your fears are coming from a pretty ingrained stigma your parents or who ever potty trained you taught you to beleave that diapers are this horrable thing. Some fought it like me but many just went along with it and beleaved that diapers are the "root of all evil". Now in order to lesson that stigma isnt going to be easy...your doing somthing that your mind was told not to do for many years so its going to feel yucky to be wearing diapers again.

Start by putting one on. Think of it as just thick  or crinkly underwear because thats all they are anyways! When this "underwear" is being worn. Try to think happy things( its what I did) or heck if your like some of the adult babys here. Get some toys or just go about your buissness.

If you want to feel the absorbency power of this absorbent "underwear" then your gunna have to releave yourself like how you would on the toliet. Its ok if you dont, some dont do that but it does feel awsome knowing that you dont have to be intrupted from whatever you were doing.

Remember that when you think of that your wearing a "diaper" then your going to have bad thoughts because you were trained to think that. Instead think that you are wearing absorbent "underwear"

Good luck!

One of the first (if not the very first) strong social stigmas that is imposed on us is to become potty-trained :o It is done when our minds are so young that we can't understand why or even resist it successfully. Only rarely is it something of our own choosing and allowed to happen when we're ready for it.  Like so many other things in our childhoods we're stuck with it until we grow up and can make choices on our own :( But that's the beauty part of it- now that we're 'adults' we can choose to do whatever we want, and that includes wearing diapers :girl_happy: Accept that empowerment and make use of it, for now the only one stopping you is you, and you don't have to do that.  With my life-long bladder control problems I know that I should have always been in diapers to have the best life for me, so now I do that and indeed my life is better now :D

It's not smart to refrain from doing what you want to do when there are no good reasons preventing you from achieving your happiness that way. Wanting to wear diapers is all the reason you need for doing it and it isn't risking any harm to anyone else if you do choose to wear them ;) And should you change your mind later on you can choose to stop wearing.

It's your life so go live it for yourself and if that includes diapers then so be it B)

Bettypooh