LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still new to wearing. In public

Being noticed wearing a diaper in public is NOT my biggest worry. the fear is something happening that would cause that fact to be revealed, such as an accident or medical emergency--or even a leak. I NEVER wear away from home except walking through the neighborhood from Mom's house to my house and occasionally when mowing the lawn or washing and waxing the car. I did wear once to walk a couple blocks to the mailbox, but don't have a great desire to repeat that even though it went without a hitch.

Thank you rustypins. It appears I need to change. My diaper to a thinner one. I have. A ton of comfy diaper. Which diaper should. I get? I. Don't. Pee in my diaper. And I will read more post like you said

18 hours ago, Makena44 said:

Thank you rustypins. It appears I need to change. My diaper to a thinner one. I have. A ton of comfy diaper. Which diaper should. I get? I. Don't. Pee in my diaper. And I will read more post like you said

If you don't actually use the diaper but just wear for the feeling of being padded, go for a thinner store brand

How do i find more post like this one? I don' go anywhere.so I can't get. That. Comfort. Level like rustypins said to do plus I do work with same people. The only different. Is the customers.

Today I will try to wear diapers during work. I think it will be best at lunch and go to time I am home for shower. I want to avoid joyce

Edited by Makena44
Punctuation

I can say. It gets easier the more you wear. As someone who wears on and off at work. I have never thus far had anyone notice. I even had times where I had to bend over in front of them and nothing has been noticed. Like stated above, get a store brand diaper. I use the CVS brand pull ups and diapers and they work great. Pulls up take 2-3 good wetting and the diaper takes 5 wettings and still aren't that noticable. The key is to relax and enjoy the feeling of being in diapers in public. It's pretty dang cool.

• Like 1

To start off very funny rustypins. Next, I been thinking jumping into wearing diaper while work is too much. I believe doing it public is where I am at. On the otherhand its a pain to pis alot. I can go to mall on my lunch I just have take off my uniform. Or my lunch.

You guys were right about using a thin diaper. Trying to use a thick diapers was only making. It not work and making me frustrated. I was amazed that when I wore thin diaper I could think about other things and not do I have a diaper.