LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension questions

I had an idea for a story in the Diaper Dimension, but first, I need to know more about how that world works.

First, does that setting have magic? If so, what kind of things can you do with magic?

Second, for Littles without a caregiver, living among Amazons, what is it like?

Third, are there Amazons with incontinence and other disabilities? How are they treated?

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, I suggest reading the stories by the original creator. The DD does indeed have magic and diapering isn't limited to littles by any means, going by the very first chapter, it's just the most common type.

• 3 months later...

Amazons are not the only ones who diaper others in that universe, and some themselves are diapered/shrunk/etc.

It's a place where all diaper stories are true, which includes people of different sizes which is handy in a lot of stories (sometimes giants, sometimes people so tiny that they get easily mixed up for kids and trapped in schools etc - in the diaper dimension both exist, and these tropes will often collide in clever ways).

I haven't always kept that in mind while writing in that setting, but I think it helps when people do, to not just treat it as a horror / caste setting, and understand it's a bit tongue in cheek and more varied than just that, almost a mental battlefield in many ways of people typically found in diaper stories all interacting with each other. Society is more than just amazons regressing littles, they have their own lives, that's just a common occurrence.

I prefer the "Instinct" explanation. Also, if no Littles are available, an Amazon's overcharged mothering instincts might imprint on a cute-enough In-Betweener, especially a younger or shorter one...

My guess would be that there's a variety of reasons and motivations, to match the stories they're influenced by. Combinations of fetishtic doms, those who mixup smaller people because of their height, those simply with a strong unnatural nurturing tendency, those looking to get ahead and will take a rival down a notch by arranging embarrassing accidents, those who seek some ironic revenge for some past slight, etc. :)

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ozziebee said:

Anybody have a full copy of the "Making the most of it" story?  It looks to have been a casualty of the recent forum crash/rebuild. 

I think you're in the wrong section. You want the "Looking for Story" thread in the Story & Art Forum.

I too loved that story & hope that someone has a copy of it. :)

• 2 months later...
On 6/28/2017 at 4:39 AM, Elbs said:

I had an idea for a story in the Diaper Dimension, but first, I need to know more about how that world works.

First, does that setting have magic? If so, what kind of things can you do with magic?

Second, for Littles without a caregiver, living among Amazons, what is it like?

Third, are there Amazons with incontinence and other disabilities? How are they treated?

Sounds like a great idea for a story. there are loads of Diaper dimension stories to give you a basic idea of how the Diaper dimension world works

• 8 months later...
On 10/22/2017 at 12:01 PM, Personalias said:

So, I'm sure there's going to be about as many different answers to this question as their are fans of the DD stories, but in your opinion, what is the cause of the Amazonian treatment of littles in these stories?

A combination of instinct, psychological issues, cultural tradition, and massive amounts of pheromones.