LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because my diapers are very thick

I have tried many brands, sizes and types of plastic pants through the years. I have been using Babykins Tuffies with their 6 mil vinyl and 1" waistbands for the past few years. I order them with the smooth side on the inside. This makes them easy to wipe clean which cuts down on the number of washings needed thus extending the life of the pants. These pants are well made and last twice as long as most other pants I have used. The 6 mil vinyl is very soft and quiet and it stays soft longer than most other vinyls.

Do they make waterproof mens' underwear?

Oh; No kidding. What is it made of? Where are they available?

That looks like GoodNights, washable underware, and it has an insert,, I have tried them, unfortunately I don't have a small enough waist size to wear them, the girls seam to be a little larger, I found a pair at a thrift store. But still to tight to be comfortable. I think if your size is 32" waist you may still be able too get into them.

That was the strategy behind Kanga some 30 years ago and they did not go over well. We have had the "insert' discussion here. They are not good to go for a long time between changes

And why do people need to use giant images? a 300 s 400 px will do fine