LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pant Fetish

BwetterDL

On 10/6/2019 at 11:10 AM, ppdude said:

Forget the diaper/nappy and put on some really tight nice fitting supple plastics and go for broke! Yes,yes, yes....

Yes, Yes, That is so much fun, to just stand in the shower, or lay on a very well protected bed. And go for broke let lose it's even  more fun if you can lay on a protected memory foam and just let your pee flow while face down......

The big question is "Why is attraction to plastic or rubber a 'fetish'" [or bizarre or kinky] when this is not true of silk or satin"?

15 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

The big question is "Why is attraction to plastic or rubber a 'fetish'" [or bizarre or kinky] when this is not true of silk or satin"?

Don't know. Something mentally is either too much or too little. Mental defect either way. Sad to say but true.

When I studied Abnormal Psych. "fetish" referred to specific items. One illustration from my textbook was a fuy who liked to sleep with boots. The term 'fetish" camme from the Portuguese "made" and referred to a tribe in one of the places they explored whose members carried objects around for religious reasons that they had crafted

As such, this would not fit things that are worn, such as diapers or a preference for specific materials. These, especially if acquired in early or middle childhood, would not onlly not be sexual, but COULD not be sexual since the part of the brain governing that is not even built. As you grow, the brain changes to meet the needs of that age. This chage is economical in that you do not have what is not needed or useful. New parts are made and older, less useful parts are rebuilt or refurbished to purpose. Nature is quite a Minimalist. However, the sensory status of parts is not changed so the organs are still as sensitive at age 3 as at age 14. It's just that they point to a different part of the brain at the end of the sensory process. Since these organs are crawling with touch sensors that go to a pleasure area then elsewhere. As such the acquisition in childhood of such a seemingly deep-seeded attraction is best explained by behavio\ral, learing and the associated proesses. The same is true of "fetish" as I learned it and AbPsyche. Behavioral and learing processes are not abnormal. If that is true, then the products thereof can not be abnormal, but they can be idiosyncratic; i.e. highly individual. Therefore "fetish" and "kink" are not abnormal since they are acquired by virtue of processes that are quite norrmal

Actually the technical term is "paraphilia," which is getting sexually aroused by objects that are not normally considered sexual. "Paraphilic Infantilism," for example, is getting turned on by behaving like a baby and using infantile objects for sexual pleasure (such as diapers). The term actually goes side-by-side with "fetish."

• Like 1

Even dollies think they feel just ever so yumptious (yummy + scrumptious)

Dollies love rubber panties.jpg

And they like them to match their dresses

It is suprising that a "rubber" club has not been added to the "clubs"

• Like 1

This is at least the THIRD thread about rubber panteis that I know of. A dedicated subforum would take care of that. Especially when you consider that these were and to a certain extent even now are an iconic item with diapers and babies and some ittles. These were the go-to waterproof undies for 120 years 1871 to c1991

Also as iconic, and probably used even more, are rubber sheets, which I have seen in  "civilian" use as late as 1968 and I saw the one we had from when I was a baby or ilttle folded up in storage in 1975 or 7 (that these are no longer available in the AB world is criminal). Chances are that if you wore rubber panties, your bed had a rubber sheet, and many who did not wear rubber panties also slept on a rubber sheet. The largest population increase in history wore rubber panties and about 3 /4 of them slept on a rubber sheet at least some time in their lives; the plastic topped crib mattress, to my knowledge did not come out until 1957, but most familes already had crib sets that they used from about 1945 if they got them new but most likely from earlier, which were handed down, so they did not come into widespread use until about 1962 and I do not know when fitted waterproof mattress covers came out, most of which are thin and chintzy which means a good 15 guage rubber sheet would still be preferable. I am in need of some new ones

Given all of the above a rubber/plastic subforum would make sense. In fact wterproof panties, sheets and lap pads are so iconic to baby and little, and are  big in their own right. I cannot see how NOT having a separate subforum for them makes any sense. It would certainly make more sense than one for religious matters on a recreational BBS

• 2 years later...

I have had a thing for plastic pants since I was still in them. I used wake up in the morning or from a nap and look down and just see gerber plastic pants sticking up and then I would wet my diaper.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Actually, I am surprised that there is not a subforum for both plastic and rubber, probaby lin Our Lifestyle as the panties have been a major part of ABDL forever, the IAR (International Association of Rubberists) has recognized both materials since at least '85, when I first came into contact with them and any AMSR fans would be in heaven with them. Also for years in the 1940's and into the '60's, both have been called "rubber" when applied to clothes and some other things by our parents and their generation I mentioned once that throughout the first 20 years of my life, I have noticed that most mothers, after changing their infants, would run their hands over the panities (talk about AMSR)) in a way that was too lightly done to be trying to adjust them. I could only think that they were trying to get feelies

• Like 1
On 8/12/2018 at 11:44 PM, 1950potty said:

Talking about rubber pants.  I'm in my seventies and when I was a child waterproof pants were latex rubber.  Vinyl etc. came later but by then the label rubber pants stuck in many people's minds.  Oh it was at this same time adult women were wearing girdles and panty girdles also of latex rubber.

You could have had both. I am 2+ years older than you and I did

On 9/17/2019 at 8:59 AM, SlippyUndies said:

Sorry but had to add my name etc. to this thread as I have liked plastic pants most of my life and still wear them to this day and always next to the skin they just feel so sexy. If anyone hasn't tried this give it a go you never know you may get hooked on it.

There is a way that they can be put UNDER a diaper AND you can STILL WET like a toddler or over-age wetter and go longer between changes, even until you smell a bit, becuase you will be dry for a longer time

• Like 1