LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pant Fetish

BwetterDL

I am having a hard time as I first became very attracted to plastic pants when a lady I was dating showed up wearing cute pink PP under her skirt one evening. I have never been aroused so quickly in my life! However, I found it difficult to find another person who will even consider playing like that. Recently I began using diapers and plastic pants at night in bed for stimulation. However, now I like wetting them and I

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Mixed feelings since I was 4, with any "rubber panties" or "rubber sheet". Love to handle them but having them put on me was something I did not like. Having them put on without a diaper was such a strong geeling that it makes me feel helpless and girlishly pathetic. Beigh rubbed with the material on my sensitive areas gets to a point where the feeling is so distracting that it eats me up. And while it feels scrumptious for the first few seconds, after that, I just want it over with because the feeling is too strong/ This was a punishment for little girls in my area, used as an aloternative to spanking since it was felt that hitting a girl was too crude and unladylike, but she had to have some kind of physical punishment and it also helped teach her not to be "trollopy" and "learn chastity", since she was told that if she was trollopy, that is the feeling that she would get

Let us see who loses it first
krissiepanties2.jpg

And just for good measuer

http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage.html

Plastic Pant Fetish is how my whole ABDL life began. I was 4 or 5 and I found a pair of Gerber pants on a doll at a friends house.  I do not know why but I wanted to put them on, so I did, they were very tight but I loved they way they felt. I never forget how they felt and when I was 12 or 13 I found some more when my mom was baby siting. They were too small but I knew they sold larger ones, so i rode my bike to store and bought a 3 pack of XL Gerber pants and went home to try them on. From that day I would were them as often as I could but diapers were never part of it until I meet my first girl friend. I told her of my special pants and they way I was able to cum in them and she took it to the next level by adding diapers and an adult baby was born, I was 19 at the time.  She then introduced me to rubber and latex pants and our relationship went to the next level to Femdom. The next ten years we tried everything we could including cuckolding, that was my first bi-experience but I always ending back into plastic pants and diapers. After we broke up I married my current wife, she was the reason I went into diapers 24/7. We continued the ABDL and also the cuckolding, but I feel my wife does it more for me to service her boyfriends and taking care on my bi- needs then for them servicing her needs.

• Like 1

dljim95:

I could but diapers were never part of it until I meet my first girl friend. I told her of my * special pants * and they way I was able to cum in them and she took it to the next level

There must be a reason rhyme or madness to why diaper covers have a w-I-d-e crotch other than to contain more than one thick diaper !

Lots of play room space - perhaps room for a round of hands !

In some cases lubrication is not necessary to get the show on the road ! 

• Like 1

I loved plastic pants, always. From the time as a toddler, and when I was still wearing them before totally toilet trained. I do remember running around in my house, with a pair of plastic pants on my head yelling, RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS! Mom usually called them rubber pants, even though they were plastic, so that's why I said rubber pants. I also never missed and opportunity to, get to see some plastic pants. I would peek in on my younger cousins, friends, watch other kids who might be running around in just a diaper, covered with a pair of plastic pants. When I would go to any store with my mom, I always took off to find the baby isle, just to look at the plastic baby panties. I was always looking for them, wherever there were.   

11 hours ago, BabyLock said:

dljim95:

I could but diapers were never part of it until I meet my first girl friend. I told her of my * special pants * and they way I was able to cum in them and she took it to the next level

There must be a reason rhyme or madness to why diaper covers have a w-I-d-e crotch other than to contain more than one thick diaper !

Lots of play room space - perhaps room for a round of hands !

In some cases lubrication is not necessary to get the show on the road ! 

So true, just from the heat and sweat in wearing plastic pants I was able to cum without touching myself, just humping the bed.

On 12/12/2017 at 6:09 AM, AbabeBill said:

I loved plastic pants, always. From the time as a toddler, and when I was still wearing them before totally toilet trained. I do remember running around in my house, with a pair of plastic pants on my head yelling, RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS! Mom usually called them rubber pants, even though they were plastic, so that's why I said rubber pants. I also never missed and opportunity to, get to see some plastic pants. I would peek in on my younger cousins, friends, watch other kids who might be running around in just a diaper, covered with a pair of plastic pants. When I would go to any store with my mom, I always took off to find the baby isle, just to look at the plastic baby panties. I was always looking for them, wherever there were.   

"Rubber" pant(ies)s has become "correct through usage" like "duct" tape. Millions more people have, over the last 67 years, called then "rubber" than "plastic" and probably still do

11 hours ago, Little Christine said:

"Rubber" pant(ies)s has become "correct through usage" like "duct" tape. Millions more people have, over the last 67 years, called then "rubber" than "plastic" and probably still do

Yes, to this day my mom, when plastic pants comes into a conversation, will flip back and forth, in referring to them as plastic pants, and sometimes rubber pants.

Most persons call them  rubber in ordinary conversation.. In fact, when I was little they called  vinyl "rubber, also but not polyetheline. Iugess that is because  the things that vinly was used to make previously had been made of rubber. I did not even know the term "vinyl" until I was 15. When the grainy material started to be used they called that "plastic"

If you were to be punished it was usually called "diapers and rubber panties" or just "rubber panties" since diapers did not really look different from other pieces of clothe, but there was no mistaking the panties

Also, "plastic" and "vinyl" were not used too often as trade names. I think Goodrich called theirs "Koroseal" as did the early Empire, and in the 1970's Empire called it "Wataseal" and in the early days, some of the small, local or regional companies that made things out of it called it things like "Dura-pruf", "E Z Kare" , "FlowerPetal", French Satin" (I saw one cause where a little girl was going on a long trip and would have to wear diapers and she balked at wearing "rubber panties " and her mother said they were not rubber and showed her the label and said they were not rubber but "French Satin"), Taffe-Teen" and "RosEtte"

Also, back in the day, disposables were generically called "pampers", not diapers and were not called diapers until the 1980's or so and I still do not consider them the "real thing" and do not use thm in my "little" context

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 12/11/2017 at 10:04 AM, dljim95 said:

Plastic Pant Fetish is how my whole ABDL life began. I was 4 or 5 and I found a pair of Gerber pants on a doll at a friends house.  I do not know why but I wanted to put them on, so I did, they were very tight but I loved they way they felt. I never forget how they felt and when I was 12 or 13 I found some more when my mom was baby siting. They were too small but I knew they sold larger ones, so i rode my bike to store and bought a 3 pack of XL Gerber pants and went home to try them on. From that day I would were them as often as I could but diapers were never part of it until I meet my first girl friend. I told her of my special pants and they way I was able to cum in them and she took it to the next level by adding diapers and an adult baby was born, I was 19 at the time.  She then introduced me to rubber and latex pants and our relationship went to the next level to Femdom. The next ten years we tried everything we could including cuckolding, that was my first bi-experience but I always ending back into plastic pants and diapers. After we broke up I married my current wife, she was the reason I went into diapers 24/7. We continued the ABDL and also the cuckolding, but I feel my wife does it more for me to service her boyfriends and taking care on my bi- needs then for them servicing her needs.

Wow. The first part of your story is very much like mine. From the earliest time I had a "rubber" (plastic) pants fetish. I loved how they felt so good in my hands, on my legs and butt, on my peepee that I could't keep my hands off. Jerked off as much as I could. They really "came in" handy when the squirting stated. I have never been able to give them up and in my old age have fully embraced the rubber panties (literally). If I didn't have (or want) to wear diapers, it would be rubber as much as long as I could stand it. Life with diapers is great and I wear my plastic over them. I get the best of both worlds 24/7/365. I take off my diaper, and rub my peepee in the plastic, moaning at the unbelievable pleasure then shooting off in them. Sometimes I'll do it again, other times I'm just lay there for a while, reveling in the feeling and shivering. At some point, if I don't wet the rubber panties during my exploits or afterward. I often regret that as I have to get up, put my diaper back on and put on another pair of rubbers. My wife used to do "it" to/for me but decided she could no longer do it as I was being selfish and I wasn't doing it to her. Yeah, partly true. I often think rubber pants sex is better than real sex because there's no partner to please.

I have lots of rubber pants in a range of sizes and materials including PVC and PEVA. I like weaing a crinkly diaper with a pair of PEVA pants cause they'll hear you cummin from a mile away. Most of them are milky white but I love my dinosaur prints too. Have some colors, most boy blue. It can be a chore picking the ones I want to get off in. This morning, the dinosaurs hit the spot and was oh so rubber soft and rubbery. It got so intense but kept going even after wetting and shooting in them until I couldn't take it any longer. I lay there expended for a short time, pulled the diaper back on, washed out the panties with baby wipes and pulled them up over my diaper. Then I washed two more pairs of "Gerber" style (nearly clear/milky white) 4 mi, thinner can be good too. Thinner is cooler in the summertime.

What a great start to the day!

• Like 1

I have Loved plastic all of my life, the plastic of 30 or more years ago was much better and softer. I found the plastic pants young, and in my young teen years I played in the wet shower curtains when they used to make them out of real soft plastic. love to pee on the plastic sheet and lay and play in it who needs sheets or cloths to play in pee.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Talking about rubber pants.  I'm in my seventies and when I was a child waterproof pants were latex rubber.  Vinyl etc. came later but by then the label rubber pants stuck in many people's minds.  Oh it was at this same time adult women were wearing girdles and panty girdles also of latex rubber.

• 8 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:55 PM, Plastic Pant & Diaper Love said:

I am having a hard time as I first became very attracted to plastic pants when a lady I was dating showed up wearing cute pink PP under her skirt one evening. I have never been aroused so quickly in my life! However, I found it difficult to find another person who will even consider playing like that. Recently I began using diapers and plastic pants at night in bed for stimulation. However, now I like wetting them and I

I bought a tree pack of plastic briefs from amazon. there maybe six differemnt colors you can cose from. They fit at waist and legs but lose enough to wear over a day time diaper. I love them and have just worn them around the house for fun. I bought black and they are rather noisy. I am going to wear them under my running short shorts and watch to see if anyone notices the noise. I love doing this it is fun.  I thought you might be interested in this. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry but had to add my name etc. to this thread as I have liked plastic pants most of my life and still wear them to this day and always next to the skin they just feel so sexy. If anyone hasn't tried this give it a go you never know you may get hooked on it.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, SlippyUndies said:

Sorry but had to add my name etc. to this thread as I have liked plastic pants most of my life and still wear them to this day and always next to the skin they just feel so sexy. If anyone hasn't tried this give it a go you never know you may get hooked on it.

Don't be sorry, be happy! YES!!! ? rubber :)! Hooked? Hell yes. Since teens.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

This is  such a common thing. I have said for years that it should have it's own forum

Many, nearly most times, I would see and infant being changed in the 50's and 60's, the mother, after pulling the rubber panties up and putting them over the doaper,k would run her hand on the panties. From the sound and what I couls see, she was not exerting enough pressure to move them so I concluded that she was not adjusting them. So what WAS she doing? I had my own ideas

I know of one way one can wear rubber pantis under a diaper and still wet. However, you must be standing up or the wt will go all over you. Has anyone found a way to do so and wet lying down? You can not use baby oil  as it damages the material. You use baby lotion and baby powder, the latter keeps it from being sticky so it rubs on the chastity area

For me, staying any length of time in just plastic panties means wet. I'll use a paper towel to wipe up any pee including that coming from my peepee.  It usually degrades to some point where I decide that I need to put on a diaper. I like my rubber pants only time. Wished it could be longer. :rolleyes: