LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers represented at Pride

mndl

If it's the booth I'm thinking of, you should avoid that guy. He's been known to out people he doesn't like. He's been blacklisted from several of the various groups in the Twin Cities area for this reason.

21 hours ago, Comfortably diapered said:

Go figure never though diapers were a part of lgbt.

They aren't

Just the exhibitionists taking advantage of a situation to make it about them.

• Thanks 1
On 6/27/2017 at 2:01 PM, Elfy said:

They aren't

Just the exhibitionists taking advantage of a situation to make it about them.

Seems like a negative perspective of pride.

Pride is for -everyone-, not just LGBT. It's an event for people to express themselves and be proud of who they are. It's also a way for friends and family to show their support.

It wasn't just abdls wearing openly, there were drag queens, furries, people in leather and bondage gear, and lots lots more. I think it would be a very boring pride if people wore their normal street/work clothes to pride.

I'm glad there were people willing to give exposure to the abdl community and show off their diapers. I hope it becomes more acceptable and not viewed negatively as "exhibitionists taking advantage of the situation to make it about them."

What's wrong with being proud of who we are?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_parade

Maybe it is for everybody, certainly no one should be ashamed for who they are, but it is an LGBT event. Anyone who uses it to expose any fetish is bastardising the concept, it's the kind of thing that gives social conservatives ammunition against such events. "How do I tell my kids gay people exist?" Is something that can be easily answered, "How do I tell people there are people that like to dress as babies, animals or like to be chained to a wall and whipped for their sexual enjoyment?" Is a question that isn't easy to answer and has no place at an LGBT event.

Maybe things have changed, but Pride has always been an LGBT event, anyone using it to wear diapers, fur suits, bondage gear or anything else in public are just trying to make it something it isn't and shouldn't be.

5 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Maybe things have changed, but Pride has always been an LGBT event, anyone using it to wear diapers, fur suits, bondage gear or anything else in public are just trying to make it something it isn't and shouldn't be.

Aaaand don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia.

PRIDE events may have started as LGBT, but they've expanded over the years to cover any kind of "alternative" lifestyle.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Elfy said:

"How do I tell people there are people that like to dress as babies, animals or like to be chained to a wall and whipped for their sexual enjoyment?" Is a question that isn't easy to answer and has no place at an LGBT event.

Easy, "hey kids, they are wearing those things because they like to." Kids are a lot more accepting then we realize. They can figure out the rest when they are older.

What parent would explain sex and sexual pleasures to a child? O.o

And again, pride is for everyone and includes any alternative lifestyle.

• Like 1

Sorry but I disagree completely... Pride is still an LGBT event no matter how much people would like it not to be. It isn't the "I'm a special snowflake with a niche fetish/lifestyle day".

As Lyra says, there are certain people that have long been part of the LGBT community, such as people who dress in drag. But that doesn't mean any and every fetish needs to be displayed. I did a cursory search of Google and it seems all the events here are referencing LGBT pride, gay pride, etc... They don't make mention of them now being for everyone. Sure everyone is welcome to come along and celebrate LGBT lifestyle and rights, but they don't need to be making it about themselves to do so.

It is exhibitionism at best and attempting to bastardise the whole reason for the event at worst. They were set up by LGBT people for LGBT people at a time when society was a whole lot less tolerant, these days they are to celebrate the culture, the people and the great advances made in society... They are not for ABDLs, furries and others to hijack and make about themselves.

Events like the Orlando Nightclub shooting show that despite progress there is a long way to go. Don't dilute a celebration of LGBT life but fetishising it.

• Like 1

Okay. I think we have a moving target argument here. Yes, pride is primarily about the LGBTQ community. Seems like the main disagreement here is, should people who have other alternative lifestyles be excluded?

Seattle pride's mission statement states, "Create unity, honor diversity, and achieve equal human rights throughout our region and the world."

http://seattlepride.org/about/

I say everyone should be included. If you're offended, that's on you.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The only face to face ABDL friends I have are gay. I'd argue that a majority of men on here are gay. I'd also venture to say that most of the women on here are actually men living out their fantasies behind a keyboard. If you are straight or a woman who enjoys this then awesome. This fetish doesn't belong to anyone in particular. I'm sure the guys and girls in diapers at the pride parade aren't actually straight People repin' ABDL. I don't have all the answers, just thoughts and opinions minus

• 1 month later...

Forgive my ignorance, but aren't the Pride marches also about acceptance of the LGBT community, if this is the case why can't these events be accepting of other lifestyles. I have absolutely no problem with any alternate lifestyle. I have no time though for intolerance.