• Toddler
    • Little
    • Sissy
    • DL
    • Caregiver
    • Curious
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

DL, I'm also a furry, and yes, even my furry self wears diapers (though not in public), I'm not an exhibitionist, my diaper is usual on under my suit, not outside my suit.

• 1 month later...
eeep! where did you get such a super cool bottle?! i love it, its like a mason jar mixed with a canteen mixed with a bottle and its so cool!

We're staying well hydrated all day and all night long with the perfect bottle!
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=29464&share_tid=59312&share_pid=1345360&url=http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/59312-We%27re-staying-well-hydrated-all-day-and-all-night-long-with-the-perfect-bottle%21-/page__view__findpost__p__1345360&share_type=t
Haha and those super cool socks. I really like them.

Most are "Mens Happy Socks" from
Nordstrom Department Store.
13 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

thanks, ill check that out! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I picked DL but it is not 100 percent. I often consider myself a DL with AB tendencies. When I am alone I am DL but I like to be babied. I love being diapered and cuddling while sucking on a breast or pacifier and having my wet diapers changed. I don't mind bottles or baby food but I draw the line at baby clothing or furniture. I guess it is different for everyone, which makes a survey like this difficult

• 2 weeks later...

I range from being a little, 3 or 4 years old and not potty trained, needing his mommy and depending on her for everything, to an 8 or 9 year old boy who wets his bed and still has accidents in his pants sometimes. When I was actually that age, I would wake up wet and curl up in the bed and suck my fingers. So comforting, gentle and warm!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Trying to answer only way we know how. Incontinence became one of many problems after surviving traumatic injuries. But eventually found comfort and peace after being rescued by little creature comforts. IMG_7052.thumb.jpg.89a1eb6cdc5ebbd7ba202266b6c3c36e.jpg

I like a good wet diaper.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...