• Toddler
    • Little
    • Sissy
    • DL
    • Caregiver
    • Curious
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

From my experience, 34 years ago. the predominant was the baby. then for some 20 years it was ascent of the Little and for the past 7 it has been the rise of the DL

As a little, I can be split I have lived the life of both a little boy and a little girl and both engaged me but the little girl life was less "ordinary" and more unique and has therefore added to my individuality and the one I showcase here as it is more related to diapers and those kinds of things. I could put together an LB profile, with the accompanying "About Me" that would be as good but in a different way and blow the doors off anything going here You have no idea of what it wous like to be in the 4 to 14 age range between 1949 and 1960. but I had to choose

"Little", definitely. The more times I regress, the more it becomes apparent that I am not a "fixed age". I still identify my regressed age as three, but sometimes I want to be even younger and then (to a point that suprises me) sometimes I want to be closer to five and wear my big girl undies while still engaging in all my favorite preschool shows and games and toys :)

I suppose that's a blessing of being a little. You don't have to be a fixed anything or anyone. You can be free to be the person you are in that moment.

• Like 2

I answered "Little". In my AB play of course I still wear diapers because I have on bladder control, yet I can walk and talk. 'Daddy Don' never talks about toilet training. Maybe that did not work or maybe I'm not ready. Oh yes, I use pacifiers and baby bottles.

• Like 3

Actually it would have been interesting if we could see LG or LB

Other.

My fantasy is to give someone else incontinence, make them unable to walk or talk, or take away their mental abilities. Or to watch someone else do it.

I also chose Caregiver because my fantasy would also often lead to me caring for them, and because that's the only dominant position listed, but that's not what turns me on.

3 hours ago, Elbs said:

Other.

My fantasy is to give someone else incontinence, make them unable to walk or talk, or take away their mental abilities

DL

But for the right person, I'd try big/little with occasional sissy play. It could be kind of relaxing. I'd also love to be cared for and changed in a hospital setting, but I'm not incontinent anymore, so that would be inappropriate.

In the DPF model. Little could be subdivided into pre-school and grade school and sometimes middle school. A pre-school girl 4-6 would often be in diapers much of the time. Also some boys