LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Newby

Been here before but left at the request of my wife who was an elementary teacher. She was paranoid and thought if I was found out she may have lost her job. I kind of understood because the mainstream doesn't have a high opinion of us. Well now she's retired, so for what it's worth I'm back. We also moved to be closer to family but as a side effect I don't feel comfortable wearing just yet and need to find a good hiding spot for my diapers. I'm about 50-50 ab and dl but used to have a sissy side. I will not judge anyone because my motto is "Life is too short not to be happy". Now having said that I know I'm not following my motto but IF I was 18 again and know what I know now I'd probably be nearly incontinent from wearing diapers these last 46 years. So hello everyone. I'm Don and I love my diapers.

Hi Don, happy you are able to return. How about a locking tote box, to hide your items Don? Maybe stored under the bed, or closet, or right out in the open. If ever questioned about it, just say it's your secret. Well, hope to see you round, have fun!