LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brendon smiled ""such a good boy and of course we can use bumpers" it was there turn Brendon payed for the lane with bumpers looking Nick walked back up just as he put his hands in n Jakes shoulders saying tell the man your shoesize baby"

Using his finger to raise jakes chin Brendon said sweetheart when a grown up asks you a question you answe like a good little boy, we wouldn't want him to think your disrespectful no would we now please look at mr Nick and answer his question cookie"

Brendon pulled Jake in rubbing his back "that was a good try baby" looking at Nick he said "Jakey isn't quite like other boys are age, he's little so his mama hired me to babysit him so he's my little boy now and I'm is Unk or unkie and I have to say he's the best little boy ever"

Cupping jakes face Brendon said in a stern voice "Jacob loose the attitude little boy! You will not speak to me or any grownup that way it's unacceptable I don't care how upset you are and for your information I wasn't going to mention that I was your babysitter until you said I knew you from school. How exactly was I supposed to recover from that and anyway do you see anyone laughing no the truth is perfectly acceptable now I will be waiting for an apology sweetheart"

Pulling the boy in Brendon said "I'm sorry sweetheart, that was my fault too, I really didn't know what to say. I just wasn't thinking can you forgive me baby, grownups make mistakes too can we agree that all of it including you attitude was an accident and move on sweetie"

Brendon reached out caressing jakes chin "now now baby we don't talk back to adults that's rude if Mr Nick wants to call you an affectionate pet name that's just fine, do you think your mama would have any objection because I don't if anything she would be upset by her little boy talking back"