LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What a responcable little boy I have" once Brendan filled jakes sippy and handed it over he quick walked them to the livingroom to shut off the tv before they made their way to the car Brendan stopped at his backseat openinging the door and placed Jake into the waiting car seat

Brandon smiled, those all sound great cookie, ok let's go, I'll come get you"

Brandon got out and went to let Jake out makes big th stocking footed boy in his arms he carried him into the door then put him on his feet

They walked in and waited in line for bowling shoes as they were in line some called Brendon's name Brendon looked up and waved saying "look cookie it's nick, you remember him don't you, I think we all had math together last year"

Brendon looked sympathetic but said "Honey I don't lie, not to you not to anyone besides your wears short alls"

nick walked over "hi Brendan and Jake? Oh hi I didn't know you two were eh friends? He took in jakes clothes

Being polite Brendan asked "do you want to bowl with up nick we're just starting"

Nick smiled and said "sure, I just have to make a call" he exited

Brendan turned to Jake "look honey, I'll try not to embarrass you but the rules still apply ok cookie"

Brandon thought for a moment and said "I don't really like Mr Brendan either buddy what if we changed it to uncle Brendan and you can just call me unc we can either say it's a nick name or that your my nephew either way no one will give us a hard time and I think mama would be ok with it too"