LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

They waited for Jake to finish his treat. Nick wiped the boys face and hands with a wipe “we can go ride the merry go round now baby but first how’s your diaper and what shoulda good little boy say to me and uncle B for getting him a treat”

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They waited for Jake to finish his treat. Nick wiped the boys face and hands with a wipe “we can go ride the merry go round now baby but first how’s your diaper and what shoulda good little boy say to me and uncle B for getting him a treat”
"It's fine." Jake says shyly as he didn't like to talk about his diapers if he wore them out. "Thank you for the treat." He said.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Nick approached Jake “you sure baby maybe I should check”

brad looked at the little boy “your very welcome “it is also a nice idea to say thank you with a hug or a kiss so from now on let’s practice that ok cookie”

• 3 weeks later...
Nick approached Jake “you sure baby maybe I should check”
brad looked at the little boy “your very welcome “it is also a nice idea to say thank you with a hug or a kiss so from now on let’s practice that ok cookie”
"I'm sure. " Jake said with more confidence. However he was only a little wet. But it didn't seem like a big deal.

Brendon pulled back the elastic waist of the shorts Jake was looking “you wouldn’t be fibbing now would you baby keep in mind you are wearing a color change diaper cookie”

"No not fibbing. " Jake said, he frowned. He didn't know he was wearing a color change diaper.

Brendon frowned at the boy “ baby I see sone pink, that means that you wet why would you fib. You know I’ll never be mad right it’s ok to use your diaper baby that’s why you’re wearing it”
"I know..." Jake said shyly he was looking around there were lots of people and he was shy about wearing a diaper in public.

Brendon looked at Jake sympathetically and said “baby I can leave you in a wet diaper what kind of sitter would I be plus your mama would kill me now let’s go take care of this” he holds out his hand to the baby

Brendon looked at Jake sympathetically and said “baby I can leave you in a wet diaper what kind of sitter would I be plus your mama would kill me now let’s go take care of this” he holds out his hand to the baby

Jake pouted and took his hand. He didn't want to be punished if he disobeyed . "Then carousel?" He asks

• 5 weeks later...

Nick dropped to his knees and quickly removed the boys wet diPerrepla inf it with a dry one “there we go baby all better he smiled at the little boy then bent down blowing raspberries on his tummy “here cones the tickle monster”