LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

Brandon tightened his holdvand began to rock “I know baby I know but mama had to work but I’m here now and I’ll take care of you cookie, you’re safe with me”
Jake just sat there, giving up on the fighting. He was still sad his mama left though.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“It’s ok baby we will have a great day you’ll see” he sat there and rocked “kissing Jakes hair “ should we go have some breakfast baby”
"I already had breakfast. Mommy fed me cereal. " Jake said.

Brandon stroked Jakes hair happy he was talking “ok baby we’ll we could have a snack or we could just cuddle and watch tv what do you think Cookie”
"Tv." Jake said pointing at the couch for them to cuddle on. He didn't need a snack currently.

Brandon lifted the little boy and walked over to the sofa settling Jakebonto his lap he handed the little boy the remote and started to absently stroke his hair

Brandon lifted the little boy and walked over to the sofa settling Jakebonto his lap he handed the little boy the remote and started to absently stroke his hair

Jake started too go through his channel options. He decided on Disney Jr, mickey mouse clubhouse was on. He didn't set the remote down though, instead he put the top part in his mouth. Wanting something to chew/suck on. His teether or paci not being around.

Branded inserted the paci then kissed Jakes forehead “ok baby everything is ok” he rubbed Jakes back 
Jake nodded and cuddled into Brandon, suckling his paci.

Brandon rocked Havkbwhile they watched tv around 10 Nick cane in he spotted them on the couch he cane over and kissed  Jakes fore head head “hey baby you doin ok”
Jake nodded his head. He still suckled and chewed on his paci.

Brandon smiled at Nick, “we’re having a hard day could you hold him awhile while a see about starting lunch” Nick beamed sure I love holding the little guy”

they swiched placed and Nick slowly rubbed Jakes back

Brandon smiled at Nick, “we’re having a hard day could you hold him awhile while a see about starting lunch” Nick beamed sure I love holding the little guy”
they swiched placed and Nick slowly rubbed Jakes back

Jake started to whine when he was being switched to Nick instead. He wanted Brandon. He tried to squirm out of Nicks lap.

“Baby stop that uncle B will be right back just sit tight baby” nick cuddled him closer 
Jake only continued to squirm, and whine that started to cry again. "Noooooo..." he whined. He smacked Nick's hand, not thinking about the consequences.

Nick was surprised but not angry he took Jakes chin in his hand “no baby no we do not hit especially people who love us.very naughty”

he grabbed a throw blanket and used it to swaddle Jake he rocked trying to calm the boy “it’s ok baby just relax it’s ok your safe with uncle Nick”

• 2 weeks later...
Nick was surprised but not angry he took Jakes chin in his hand “no baby no we do not hit especially people who love us.very naughty”
he grabbed a throw blanket and used it to swaddle Jake he rocked trying to calm the boy “it’s ok baby just relax it’s ok your safe with uncle Nick”
Jake couldn't squirm once being swaddled by the throw blanket. He whined only a little bit relaxed being rocked.