LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

Brushing his fingers up and down Jakes jawline Brendon said in a gentle voice "your words were very polite baby but that doesn't change the fact that it's not acceptable for little boys to correct adults which makes it rude behavior angel. I know you didn't mean it though so it's ok just keep in mind that Mr Nick is my friend and a grownup so he can use nicknames or whatever just like mama or me. It's just how adults talk so let's not make a big deal out of it ok baby just be a good boy"

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brendon pulled Jake into a hug "My good little boy thank you for listening I think some little boy deserves and ice cream for good behavior what do you think Mr Nick"

Nick considered for a minute then said "he has been a really good boy" offering his hand he said "want to go for an ice cream baby while your Unk

Nick stroked Jakes cheeks "such nice manners baby" he held on to jakes hand while he asked for a kiddie sized ice cream cone. He Handed it over to jake saying now baby I wanted to talk to you for a minute and I wondered if you could have a big boy conversation with me it's nothing bad I promise"

Nick stroked jakes cheek again and wiped his mouth "such a messy little boy, nothing major baby I just mean I already know that your just a little boy and about your routine and stuff I also get that little boys act up some times and that they need a lot of help with things

(I won't. Just thinking)

While he took some gulps of water, his ice cream was starting to melt a little bit. Then when he felt better he handed it back. "I wanna see Mama tonight before I go to bed." Jake says softly as he continued to finish up his ice cream, eating the cone in process.