LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you still get dressed by your mama (private with Jmg1217)

Skylove27

Would like to do a roleplay where a mother still dresses up their kid in childish clothing. She calls for a babysitter for their kid because she doesn't trust him/her alone anymore while the parent is starting a new job. That babysitter turns out to be the kids friend. So when they see that there mom still dresses them like the kid is still a child.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martha Perkins was getting ready for work on a Friday. Her little boy was still in his pj's, sitting in the living room watching TV. Even though her son didn't like the idea of having a babysitter at the age he was, She still got him one because she couldn't trust her little boy alone. He needed someone to help him get dress, brush his teeth, get his meals for him. To her, even though he was 18, he was still her little boy and she knows what's best for him. She knew how important it was too have a bond with your child as well. But she knew how a little boy needed his Independency too. So she let him shower himself, pick his TV shows, drink from a regular cup etc.

As Brendan pulled up to the house he was excited, it was looking to make money for college and this lady needed a steady sitter for her toddler? Either way Brendan was an experienced sitter who loved kids and could handle anything. He vaguely thought that the house looked familiar

"Oh okay! Wonderful!" Martha chirped happily. "He's a bit of a big boy, but he still needs help with a lot of stuff. I thought you'd be perfect to babysit him." Martha says before she takes him to the living room.

After the mom left Brendan turned to his classmate Jake. He always knew there was something a little different about Jake but he never would have guessed this "well hey there Jakey" Brendan said with a smile walking over to the boy clothes in hand

Jake was speechless and mortified. How could his mother not know they went to the same school? He held the teething ring... "I can get myself dressed. You don't have to do it!" Jake insisted. He was completely embarrassed. He wanted to prove that he wasn't the baby Brendan was seeing and that he was still allowed to do some big boy things by himself.

Brendan smiled down at the boy in front of him holding the clothes out of reach he said "sorry Cookie Monster my job is to take care of you, your mommy made it clear that she wanted me to help you so that's what we are going to do. You don't have to be embarrassed little buddy I'm a grown up I take care of little boys all the time, this is exactly the same"

Brendan patted the little boys head, "I didn't mean it like that little buddy of course your a big boy but mama was clear that I should help you dress and what not now are you going to be a good boy and cooperate or do you need a time out, your choice Cookie Monster"

Brendon ran his hands down jakes arms then took hold of his shirt pulling it off then pulled the boys pants down before stripping them off completely. That left the boy in underwear and socks. In the name of speed Brendan made short work of pulling off the boys socks then pulling down his underwear when they were around his ankles Brendan said @kick off your old undies cookie so we can get you in these cute green ones"

"I wanna keep these ones on!" Jake whined and tried to pull them up with one hand. He dropped his teething ring on the floor so he could use both his hands to get the underwear pulled back up.

Brendan stopped, he wasn't going to struggle with a child, he had other ways that f getting what he wanted. He took Liam's chin in his hand "cookie you can't wear those anymore you have been wearing them all night and you need to put on nice clean ones so please stop out honey unless we need to revisit that time out"

"I don't wanna time out." Jake pouted. "Stop holding my chin please." Jake says moving his hands off the underwear. He'd get an earful from Mama if he got a timeout from the babysitter.

Brandan stroked Jakes cheek "that's my way of getting little boys to pay attention" he stripped jake completely looking at the little boy in front of him he said "I'm assuming that you get your bath before bedtime mama didn't mention it" he gave the boy a quick sniff saying "you smell clean enough so" he held out the new underwear "step in honey"

Jake nodded, he did get baths before bed. They made him get tired easily. However he didn't like the bath baby ring he had to sit in. One of his Mama's friends built one for his size.

Once Jake was dressed Brebdon pulled her m down onto his knee and began pulling on his socks saying "ok cookie, now you have been such a good boy so far that I will give you the choice we can either go paint or we could go bowling, we have almost 4 hours until nap time so we have plenty of time what do you think honey"

Brendan carried Jake over to the cabinet with the cups in it opening it he go need the little boy saying "I think someone might be fibbing to me I see lots of babas just waiting right here but we can try a sippy for now ok honey"