LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

when I retire...

You have to think that when you retire your medical needs may increase. We have gotten around the islands and the thing we find speaking with the locals is that for real medical care they normally head back to Florida. So well I think it would be great being a beach bum on a tropical island I think I will stay in the US focusing on the Carolinas.

Oh and taxes in PA are less but Delaware has the lowest tax base that I know of. I had folks in DE and more than once I filled the PU truck

On 6/25/2017 at 6:51 AM, Loveable_guy said:

You have to think that when you retire your medical needs may increase. We have gotten around the islands and the thing we find speaking with the locals is that for real medical care they normally head back to Florida. So well I think it would be great being a beach bum on a tropical island I think I will stay in the US focusing on the Carolinas.

Oh and taxes in PA are less but Delaware has the lowest tax base that I know of. I had folks in DE and more than once I filled the PU truck

And another thought: Getting used to retirement is quite a life change in itself. It might be a good idea to stay put for a year after you retire, and then plan a move.

Sheesh!!! I had no trouble getting used to retirement. I'd been counting down the days since I started my first job in 1979! It's like having a day off all the time.

11 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Sheesh!!! I had no trouble getting used to retirement. I'd been counting down the days since I started my first job in 1979! It's like having a day off all the time.

sounds like my mindset exactly! :D

• Like 1

My retirement plan is to buy a good sized class A motorhome and live in it. I plan on moving back to New Hampshire which has no sales tax before I purchase it. Threre's high property taxes there but they don't charge property tax on vehicles so that works in my favor. I'll be able to see and do all the things I want to do without having to pay for hotels, airline tickets or rental cars. It's the closest you can get to be able to control the weather because I can move the RV when bad weather is in the forecast. When I'm moving cross country I plan on spending the nights stopped in rest areas avoiding campground and RV park fees too. I only have about 2 years and 3 months to go before I retire and I suspect it will fly by.

Hugs,

Freta

I live in a class A motorhome and its cheaper to live in one in just about any state.

I have friends that travel a lot in there motor homes and beat state income taxes because the claim NV or TX as there home state but only stay in NV or TX a couple week a year.

Stay away from KOA and like type campgrounds and look for the small mom and pop RV parks.

https://wandrlymagazine.com/cheaper-on-the-road/

http://www.whenwerv.com/campgrounds_destination/cheap_campgrounds.jsp

Another trick is only move once a month, as you get the best RV park rate for monthly stays.