LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, what is it about ABDL that has you so interested? Maybe if you just find abdl's cute, you might be something of a caretaker in the making? That or have desires to try ABDL some point, with only fear of others finding out being the reason you don't.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Kira said:

Well, what is it about ABDL that has you so interested? Maybe if you just find abdl's cute, you might be something of a caretaker in the making? That or have desires to try ABDL some point, with only fear of others finding out being the reason you don't.

No problem, you can also just sit on the sidelines if you like, personally I just like making cute abdl/AR art, while I do enjoy actually doing ABDL stuff, I don't tend to really share that stuff with almost anybody online, not less I feel 100% comfortable around them. So you can simply continue to read stories and look at art if you like :)

• Like 1

Hi Kathy,

I understand what you're going trough, been there....
From a psychological point of view I think the only way to put your mind at ease is to face your fear and try wearing a diaper and discover how it feels.
The matter of opportunity is something I can't advise you about, since I don't know about your family. In general though I would say that the only way to know, is to just try it, get it over with. So if you know you'll have the house to yourself for a few hours, just give in.
No one needs to find out if you plan ahead about disposal of your worn goods.

What you might try if you feel that diapers are just a step too far, is peeing your pants, or just your underwear (again when you know you have the house to yourself) to experience the sensation of letting go of your bladder. Yes, you'll end up soaking wet, but you can easily rinse out your pants/underwear or whatever you're wearing in the shower and put them in the laundry.

This is how I satisfied my curiosity about peeing my pants and wearing diapers and I was very relieved at the time. I will admit that it took me a while to come to grips with the fact that I love peeing my pants and wearing diapers, but it makes me happy and I've accepted myself for who I am.

I hope this helps you! If you feel the need to ask me about stuff, or just talk about it, please let me know....you're more than welcome!

Jazzy DL74

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jazzy DL74 said:

Hi Kathy,

I understand what you're going trough, been there....
From a psychological point of view I think the only way to put your mind at ease is to face your fear and try wearing a diaper and discover how it feels.
The matter of opportunity is something I can't advise you about, since I don't know about your family. In general though I would say that the only way to know, is to just try it, get it over with. So if you know you'll have the house to yourself for a few hours, just give in.
No one needs to find out if you plan ahead about disposal of your worn goods.

What you might try if you feel that diapers are just a step too far, is peeing your pants, or just your underwear (again when you know you have the house to yourself) to experience the sensation of letting go of your bladder. Yes, you'll end up soaking wet, but you can easily rinse out your pants/underwear or whatever you're wearing in the shower and put them in the laundry.

This is how I satisfied my curiosity about peeing my pants and wearing diapers and I was very relieved at the time. I will admit that it took me a while to come to grips with the fact that I love peeing my pants and wearing diapers, but it makes me happy and I've accepted myself for who I am.

I hope this helps you! If you feel the need to ask me about stuff, or just talk about it, please let me know....you're more than welcome!

Jazzy DL74

Thank you, Jazzy DL74, for replying to me. I would like to try diapers and such, I just need to get over my fear first. This abdl stuff was confusing me to a point where it effects my day-to-day life. So having someone to help me understand is a miracle sent from God. Thank you again!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 2:47 PM, Kathy_Kabodle said:

I am not an Abdl personally. I do not wear diapers or suck on a pacifier. I don't pretend to age down, but I am in the community. I read the fan fiction, I look at the art, I scroll through the online shops; but I'm confused.

I am not an Abdl personally. I do not wear diapers or suck on a pacifier. I don't pretend to age down, but I am in the community. I read the fan fiction, I look at the art, I scroll through the online shops; but I'm confused.
On 6/23/2017 at 1:17 AM, Kathy_Kabodle said: