LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bit far for me to travel. That and too late to request vacation time and no money set aside for a con. Would normally attend Rainfurrest here in Wa, however those were indefinitely canceled due to some furs causing damage at the venue at Rainfurrest 2015.

On 6/23/2017 at 2:50 AM, Nyte Kitsune said:

And yes, still check here now and then, but we furry DL's and diaperfurs are in the minority here.

Which is weird considering it seems more and more furs seem to be crinkling all around.

• 2 months later...

From the newsletter that got sent out after RF 2015 a bunch of damage to some of the rooms and someone used the pool as a toilet (floaters) and thus had to be cleaned, the Hotel staff finally were fed up with it due to similar occurences in past events, so RF started looking for a new venue for 2016, they had one lined up, but they learned of the events of RF 2015 and backed out I believe, at which point RF was cancelled indefinitely. Sad too as 2015's was the first one I was able to attend the entire con only to learn it was to be the last RF just because of a few bad eggs.

4 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

From the newsletter that got sent out after RF 2015 a bunch of damage to some of the rooms and someone used the pool as a toilet (floaters) and thus had to be cleaned, the Hotel staff finally were fed up with it due to similar occurences in past events, so RF started looking for a new venue for 2016, they had one lined up, but they learned of the events of RF 2015 and backed out I believe, at which point RF was cancelled indefinitely. Sad too as 2015's was the first one I was able to attend the entire con only to learn it was to be the last RF just because of a few bad eggs.