LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting or messing?

If you could only choose one, would you rather wet or mess your diapers? I would rather mess. There's nothing like putting on a fresh diaper and immediately filling it! So naughty...

Only one? That is a horrible thing to suggest. [emoji22]. But I would have to go with wetting. And then be naughty and mess myself eany way [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mess is more fun and exciting when you can get you're other half playing along . But with going out daily wetting is less noticeable at least. Getting a dirty look from someone walking by is shty lol. But funny at times. Anyhow getting long. At home die say mess gameing to go out wett

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to say wetting. It is pretty hard to mess without wetting. I won't mess my diapers in public (on purpose anyway). It is a lot easier to clear up when you have access to a shower!

I like to have my diapers dry! So, I'm gonna be the second person to vote for "neither." But, that's not an option in the original poll, if you backed me into a corner and made me choose between wetting and messing then I would say wetting. I never enjoy messing them, the clean-up is just too gross.