LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I like getting spanked and being punished but I'm totally against every form of child abuse. anyone else?

so, I have this fetish and if you believe it or not I wasn't spanked or hit as a child. I have this fetish I like role-playing and I mostly like pretending that I'm a little boy who has been

A lot of us who are over a certain age regularly got spanked when we were young. And we got spanked at both home and school. Ive got kind of mixed views about this. I dont know that it did a lot of actual harm as it was never brutal punishment. It was more psychological than anything. Did it have a later effect? Probably, and it seems to have been the basis of some my current fetishes. But I see much younger people who were never subjected to spanking or other corporal punishment who have elements of these fetishes so I dont know about a direct connection. I know Ive talked to my older brother about this, who "got it" as much as I did and he is totally opposed to all corporal punishment. Is it child abuse? Probably it is if the main point is to be sadistic or inflict pain. But Im not sure that it should be dismissed as a disciplinary tool. I remember when I was in school where a single teacher could control a class of 35 students and you could hear a pin drop when the teacher wasnt talking. If you acted up you got sent to the principals office usually for a swatting. But it worked in keeping order even if many today are horrified by the idea.