LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aubrey Plaza on Conan

I definitely have the opposite of claustrophobia thing she talks about. I also feel more comfortable in the dark than in light. The dark feels like being wrapped in a blanket and bright lights feel like being exposed.

That second clip is really interesting from a "how to do live interviews" perspective. Seth Meyers just keeps the conversation moving and mostly ignores what she says. Especially after she says, "I'm really turned on by that". He first tries to subvert what she says about wearing diapers all the time and then when that doesn't work and it just gets weirder he

On 6/23/2017 at 4:05 AM, gah!ghost said:

Interestingly Conan both lets her go on about liking being crushed and then draws attention to it and continues to ask her about it. Kind of the complete opposite.

Well, he's done it before, in response to Kathy Griffin talking about Lisa Rinna's Depend ads. After she jokes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2017 at 3:38 PM, Darkfinn said:

Watched this a couple of times now... the things she says and the manner in which she says them, she may not be outright "ABDL" but there is definitely an aspect of diaper fetishism going on here.

I don't believe so.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got curious and went looking for that interview and Google gave me this tweet from 2015 on Aubrey Plaza's official Twitter.  So the talk shows were not the first time she opened these cans of worms.

Screenshot_20200208-194751.png